Check this out....

PS...awesome video on the honey locust, and you are right on about the mulberry cordage. That stuff is strong!.....:thumbup:

Last edited:
That's cool. I've seen the upside down fire and it's neat. I'm to lazy to prepare that much and end up usually just chunking on the biggest tree I can manage to drag in.:D:(
Is that guy in the video from St. Louis or is Paul? Or are they one in the same?
Iz

One in the same.....:thumbup:

Yeah, Im the same. I usually just toss a big hunk of wood on and call it good. :D

I wanted to stop by and say hello Iz. I was going to start my own "howdy thread", but I figured hijacking Jake's thread will work just as well. ;)

So anyway, I just saw that you have your own forum here, (yes I'm a bit slow) and I wanted to say Congrats!

I was checking out some of the knife pics and I must say I like what I see. My favorite would probably be the Gasconade. As soon as I get some spare change I will email you about ordering 1 bro.

Anyway, I like your work and I have always appreciated your outdoor skill and vids. Keep it up!

Oh and since you live in Misouri near Jake, give Tina a hug for me if you ever meet her!

I wanted to stop by and say hello Iz. I was going to start my own "howdy thread", but I figured hijacking Jake's thread will work just as well. ;)

So anyway, I just saw that you have your own forum here, (yes I'm a bit slow) and I wanted to say Congrats!

I was checking out some of the knife pics and I must say I like what I see. My favorite would probably be the Gasconade. As soon as I get some spare change I will email you about ordering 1 bro.

Anyway, I like your work and I have always appreciated your outdoor skill and vids. Keep it up!

Oh and since you live in Misouri near Jake, give Tina a hug for me if you ever meet her!

I need that dang middle finger smilie......:grumpy:

Good to see ya over here Tony.....Always late to the party.

lol. Those pics always come in handy.:D

Tony,
I appreciate the kind words, brother. I'm glad to have you here, I dig your vids and your willingness to share your knowledge.
Holler anytime, man and we'll talk knives 'till we're blue in the face.:D

J,
Don't worry about me hugging you wife, I've got a red headed wife and she'd kill me before you did.:D:(;)
Iz