Chicago Area?

John - Thanks for inviting us over! I am always available on weekends. I'll be there if you confirm. We always have fun sharing craft beers, swapping and selling knives and seeing typically 100 or more examples of your handiwork.

This is a definite go! The Boss is going down south to visit family with Becky and the girls, so I will be playing bachelor for the weekend.

This is still on, who's planning on attending? This will probably be the only one this year.

I still plan on attending. I'm terrible at planing anything more than a week out but, I've got it on my calendar on my phone.

I'll be there. We always have fun!

I would love to go camping again. That's always a hoot. The get-togethers are a great time and definitely more accessible.

Work kept me from going to the last Michigan outing. Despite the cold weather, I did have a good time at the little get together we had down on the river a while ago. I believe it was McKinley?

Maybe another day trip is in order. Starved Rock? Buffalo Range Shooting Park? Shabbona Lake?

On November 4, there is a Survival/Backpacker/Prepper/Knife show in Chicago. It's being put together by a relatively new player in the Chicago area that has a survival gear store and a training center and (as far as I know) is the first show he's done.

One member of bladeforums knifemakers has shown interest in getting a table.

It's at a place called The Baderbrau which appears to be a brewing company. Anyone interested in Meeting up for a beer and some knife fondling?

John, this guys stuff looks like it'll cater more to the tactical crowd but I'd love to see a JK table there. ;):cool:

On November 4, there is a Survival/Backpacker/Prepper/Knife show in Chicago. It's being put together by a relatively new player in the Chicago area that has a survival gear store and a training center and (as far as I know) is the first show he's done.

One member of bladeforums knifemakers has shown interest in getting a table.

It's at a place called The Baderbrau which appears to be a brewing company. Anyone interested in Meeting up for a beer and some knife fondling?

John, this guys stuff looks like it'll cater more to the tactical crowd but I'd love to see a JK table there. ;):cool:
That sounds cool. I will have to look it up and put it on my calendar.

Back