Chinese Bushcrafters?

Wow - those are pretty dang good rip-offs.....hard for *me* to tell on a few of them. Hahahaha!

They even copied 1st Gen as well as 2nd Gen profiles as well as the various ways I've done thumbgrooves over the years.

I have sold probably 200+ knives to dealers and customers in China...so, it's no surprise they're being copied over there.

The biggest giveaway is the lanyard tube - I have always used thin-wall tubing and have always put a chamfer it. No exceptions, ever.

Wow - those are pretty dang good rip-offs.....hard for *me* to tell on a few of them. Hahahaha!

They even copied 1st Gen as well as 2nd Gen profiles as well as the various ways I've done thumbgrooves over the years.

I have sold probably 200+ knives to dealers and customers in China...so, it's no surprise they're being copied over there.

The biggest giveaway is the lanyard tube - I have always used thin-wall tubing and have always put a chamfer it. No exceptions, ever.

those Chinese bushcraters run $80-$100+ usd so there not the typical 80%-90% off USA prices so to me no way worth it. Every Chinese knife I've ever bought (directly from China)never has the proper steel. Usually regaurdless of what they say, it's D2.....besides the site they are on will rip you off if you dont use a broker(add 10%)-- the site to avoid is TAOBAO.com.
I have bought a few copies from China for a friend without a CC(unknowingly fake)-Like Criss Reeves knives for $10-$30 which otherwise run $300-$400 I US. They are junky but he likes them????? These knives are easily ID'd as fakes as they don't have the proper markings or function.

Back