Chitlangi Bowie pants teaser

My 1956 Ithaca Model 37 Featherlight. Dad bought this brand new and has been in the family ever since.

444c6e94f80f7efdbaf487419ae26010

With my Chitlangi Bowie and my Fender 1957 AVRI (82) Axe.

e8b983a6a6abe5b4d3f8fc85440e5587

Not sure Which one I like best?
You da man!!!

My 1956 Ithaca Model 37 Featherlight. Dad bought this brand new and has been in the family ever since.

With my Chitlangi Bowie and my Fender 1957 AVRI (82) Axe.

e8b983a6a6abe5b4d3f8fc85440e5587

Not sure Which one I like best?

Wow that Bowie is crazy looking! HUGE!

Everybody should have a Giant Chitlangi Bowie, should be mandatory or a rule or something.

I was extremely late getting mine and need a little push to get hooked up with mine but I'm covered now and a better person for it.

Thanks for the push Meister Tall.

Somehow that Danny photo doesn't seem complete without a chainsaw.

Hold me mommy, I'm skeered.

Ha! Why didnt I think about that? I do have a Stihl 362. I almost got me a big 460 monster to set up an Alaska mill but was to heavy for regular firewood choppin work. Best chainsaw I ever had. Prolly the last ill ever need too.

Ok fellas grabbed a few things for ya, mind these are all I have......;)
My M92 with a little addition, Its an antique, bet yall know what it is...
upload_2017-9-8_13-3-36.png
upload_2017-9-8_13-3-56.png
upload_2017-9-8_13-4-50.png
My Daniel Defense, with a friend, or two
upload_2017-9-8_13-5-27.png
upload_2017-9-8_13-5-52.png
upload_2017-9-8_13-6-11.png
And my Chits, one from my brother Danny and one from the DOD
upload_2017-9-8_13-7-23.png
Hope ya like em.

Pugs we are definitely brothers! Love the guns....as you already know.
Is that a giant Chitlangi Bowie? Love the knives.
I just got a 25.5" chit.

Pugs we are definitely brothers! Love the guns....as you already know.
Is that a giant Chitlangi Bowie? Love the knives.
I just got a 25.5" chit.

Thanks man thought ya would like em, and yes that is a Villager Giant Chit Bowie, got it from Ndog as he had a few lol.

No posts since Friday. Here are a few more pics, this one is my Hog slayer, 300blkout built on a billet upper and lower, noveske barrel, ohh yeah and a Silencerco omega up front, and this one folds as well.
upload_2017-9-10_15-9-36.png
upload_2017-9-10_15-9-57.png
upload_2017-9-10_15-10-16.png

Last edited:
IMG_8745.jpg Or a few of my old FN's. A couple of Springfield Armory's, 2 Belgium and one L1A1 that would "rock and roll"! All are history now!:(

I've been enjoying you guys gun pics - it looks like we have many common gun interests. But I no longer post gun pics to any public forums, so you'll just have to use your imagination for mine. I'm sure that most of you are aware that most cell phone cameras and many other modern cameras imbed GPS location information in the image files, that can be decoded by those in the know? Lets just say I've got at least one of almost all the guns that have been posted in this thread, and a variety of others.

I've been enjoying you guys gun pics - it looks like we have many common gun interests. But I no longer post gun pics to any public forums, so you'll just have to use your imagination for mine. I'm sure that most of you are aware that most cell phone cameras and many other modern cameras imbed GPS location information in the image files, that can be decoded by those in the know? Lets just say I've got at least one of almost all the guns that have been posted in this thread, and a variety of others.
Yes sir! I'm totally aware. That's why they won't be found at my location. They would be wasting their time!:cool:

Hmm, I wasn't aware or hadn't considered that.

I better pull in my welcome mat and cut back on the dobermans feed.

Hmm, I wasn't aware or hadn't considered that.

I better pull in my welcome mat and cut back on the dobermans feed.
I'm with you Mr Joe! I live in the Ozarks where banjos play and only 1 way in to where I live!
They may never come out again!
One of my top 3 hates is a thief!!:mad:

Some very cool FAL'S there brother, and the Glock is sweet as well, when I was still working for my dept, I actually carried a Glock 18. It was my secondary entry weapon on my depts tact team. Was a very cool pistol but had a tad of a learning curve to it. I am also aware of the pics ability to be tracked, but I have nothing that is illegal where I live so not worried about that. If someone uses the info for other purposes, I have something for them as well.

I love the Glock 18. Never got to shoot one. I'm with you on that previous comment. Nothing illegal and there are a few things waiting for a thief if they think they're walking off with something!

I did get to shoot one once. Definitely a learning curve. I was kind of proud of myself that I did ok with it.
A neighboring police chief present at the time who was a big ole boy probably 6'4'' or better had it get away and he was shooting at aircraft and points beyond.

My newest home protection. Got it yesterday. Sweet 2 barrel 17 & 22 Pellet setup with a ton of pellets for 80 samolians.

Excellent shooter.

Back