Chris (Osprey Knife and Tool) has rented a shop! Check it out!

andy I am sure that chris appreciates your support.

That is a correct assessment, Andy has been an instrumental part of my success, and I continue to seek his advice, he has been in this game for 10+ years.
And has been a very generous with his time and space, I would not be where I am today without his help and mentorship, and for that I am forever grateful!

http://www.bladeforums.com/threads/osprey-k-t-will-be-moving-to-a-new-location.1506136/

Chris was an excellent apprentice and has developed his skills and his business over the years he has worked here at my shop. Now he is spreading his wings and has rented a shop of his own. I'm very proud of him. Go check out his thread and watch him build out his dream shop!

Thank you Andy! My success is a testament to your mentorship, It was rare and unique opportunity to study under such a talented and successful mentor and I look forward to building on the foundation you help me lay for myself. I still have many things to learn from you, and will continue to seek your advice and wisdom in the future.

Thank you again for your generosity, mentorship and most of all your friendship.

Andy checking out the new Osprey Nest, I do believe his smile was bigger than mine! :D

Congrats Chris!

Thanks Kyle!

AWESOME~ Post lots of pictures as you build it out. I can't speak for everyone, but for me, it's seeing the process and the people that make the knives special and add a real value.

I plan on it! Not much to show for picturewise the last week, most of what I have been doing is getting utilities turned on, planning my layout and ordering tools a supplies. The power is on now and some larger tools are enroute. I hope to start builing out in the next week or two. I will post pictures in my Hosted Forum once things progress a little farther along.

Back