• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Chris Reeve Sebenza 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for sale is a Sebenza 25! PRICE DROP! I am asking $650.00 for this knife. Buyer is now to pay 3.5 % or ($35.00) for Pay Pal fees and $15.00 for Priority shipped fully insured to your doorstep. Reason being is this knife is one of the original 30 that were initially released by Reeve. The next batch has now been pushed from mid January to early to mid Febuary and nothing has been made definate. This knife is not for sale anywhere. So down the line it has the potential to be priceless as one of the original thirty 25s to ever be released. Think of the possibilities that this would bring from a collector's standpoint. Pay Pal only and the knife will be shipped once funds clear. Only serious inquiries and my price is firm. If it doesn't sell I will keep it for many years to come and the birthcard will be a constant reminder that it was one of the original 30 to ever be released. I am not interested in what people may think the value of this knife is, serious inquiries only. Thank you. BTW- I was told that last month a seller at the NYCKS was asking $2,500.00 for this exact knife, not the proto.

View attachment 319600View attachment 319599View attachment 319601View attachment 319602View attachment 319603

Last edited:
A couple serious questions - Has it been flicked open yet? Has it ever been disassembled?

I have opened the knife a total of less than a dozen times and it has NEVER been flicked out. I wanted to feel the movement so I opened it very slowly just to get a feel. But never in any sort of flicking or one handed motion. Secondly, it has never been taken apart. Thanks.

PRICE DROP Knife is now selling for $999.00 plus 3.5% Pay Pal fees ($35.00) and $15.00 for Priority shipping fully insured to your doorstep. Thanks.

Up for sale is a Sebenza 25! PRICE DROP! I am asking $650 for this knife. Buyer is now to pay 3.5 % or ($35.00) for Pay Pal fees and $15.00 for Priority shipped fully insured to your doorstep. Reason being is this knife is one of the original 30 that were initially released by Reeve. The next batch has now been pushed from mid January to early to mid Febuary and nothing has been made definate. This knife is not for sale anywhere. So down the line it has the potential to be priceless as one of the original thirty 25s to ever be released. Think of the possibilities that this would bring from a collector's standpoint. Pay Pal only and the knife will be shipped once funds clear. Only serious inquiries and my price is firm. If it doesn't sell I will keep it for many years to come and the birthcard will be a constant reminder that it was one of the original 30 to ever be released. Just think what one of the original 30 Sebenza 21s would be worth today, it would be priceless and here is your chance to get one of the first 30 Sebenza 25s. I am not interested in what people may think the value of this knife is, serious inquiries only. Thank you. BTW- I was told that last month a seller at the NYCKS was asking $2,500.00 for this exact knife, not the proto.

View attachment 320092View attachment 320093View attachment 320094View attachment 320095View attachment 320096

Last edited:
Up for sale is a Sebenza 25! PRICE DROP! I am asking $650.00 for this knife. Buyer is now to pay 3.5 % or ($35.00) for Pay Pal fees and $15.00 for Priority shipped fully insured to your doorstep. Reason being is this knife is one of the original 30 that were initially released by Reeve. The next batch has now been pushed from mid January to early to mid Febuary and nothing has been made definate. This knife is not for sale anywhere. So down the line it has the potential to be priceless as one of the original thirty 25s to ever be released. Think of the possibilities that this would bring from a collector's standpoint. Pay Pal only and the knife will be shipped once funds clear. Only serious inquiries and my price is firm. If it doesn't sell I will keep it for many years to come and the birthcard will be a constant reminder that it was one of the original 30 to ever be released. I am not interested in what people may think the value of this knife is, serious inquiries only. Thank you. BTW- I was told that last month a seller at the NYCKS was asking $2,500.00 for this exact knife, not the proto.

View attachment 320369View attachment 320370View attachment 320371View attachment 320372View attachment 320373

Last edited:

View attachment 320696View attachment 320697View attachment 320698View attachment 320699View attachment 320700

Last edited:
Final price drop! Knife is now for sale for $600.00 plus $15.00 USPS Priority shipping fully Insured to your doorstep. I will cover all Pay Pal fees. Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back