Christmas Booty Thread

Discussion in 'Becker Knife & Tool' started by The Warrior, Dec 25, 2020.

1. The Warrior

The Warrior Insane Viking Moderator

Mar 11, 2011
    Review on it. Came fully charged. Plugged my cell phone into it, and it started charging right away.

Xr6x, GeofS and 1066vik like this.
  2. BRL

BRL

Apr 27, 2011
    Music, sweet sweet music... nothing but CDs. Been on a serious music and merch kick this year, so my wife and kids went and cleaned out my wish list. So much good stuff.

Xr6x, GeofS, daizee and 2 others like this.
  3. The Warrior

Mar 11, 2011
    @BRL

Damn! Haven't seen you forever. I clicked on the sales thread in your sig, and it's from 2017, haha.

GeofS likes this.
  4. buckmaster96

buckmaster96

Jan 6, 2012
    Yes it is. It winds up closer to the 1k point after tooling arms, work rests, abrasives, contact wheels and a motor though

Xr6x, tanglediver, GeofS and 3 others like this.
  5. Crag the Brewer

Crag the Brewer Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 18, 2018
    Jealous....I've got a one-incher, but I'd like something Bigger!

Xr6x, GeofS, daizee and 1 other person like this.
  6. 1066vik

1066vik Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 28, 2009
    Don't buy your motor from them. Surplus center is your friend.

7. tman038

tman038

Dec 21, 2011
    Nice things. I cannot post from imgur for some reason. I am copying the url and using the mountain pic thing at the top, but no pics.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2021
    Xr6x and GeofS like this.
  8. 1066vik

1066vik Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 28, 2009
    nice score!

GeofS likes this.
  9. tanglediver

tanglediver Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 2, 2013
    I am not the instigator.
    Until someone asked me about fishing saltwater on a visit ... I was quiet as a mouse, no fish crazy here. :cool:
    Well, if 'I' was gonna go ... yada, yada, yada. Big fish demand big tackle, still waiting on the new reel/s from Black Friday, :rolleyes: starting to wonder.

Xr6x likes this.
  10. Kels73

Kels73 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 20, 2012
    Great haul! I love the Geoff Johns GL run.

Xr6x, The Warrior and GeofS like this.
  11. GeofS

GeofS “Nostra-bladus” Platinum Member

Mar 9, 2018
    Thank you. I’m really looking forward to reading Rebirth again. :thumbsup:

Xr6x and The Warrior like this.
  12. The Warrior

Mar 11, 2011
    I purchased a light for the cabin, that came in today. It's a 4 ft LED, 2200 lumen, 20W utility light. It's one of those that you can daisy chain up to 8 of them together. Anywhos, I plugged it in to the generator Pop got me for Christmas. It was at 98%, and showed on screen it would last for 6 hours, so a little more fully charged. That should work just fine and dandy.

JJ_Colt45, Xr6x, GeofS and 1 other person like this.
  13. tanglediver

tanglediver Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 2, 2013
    I tried a 4' LED fixture behind the garage a year ago, and found out it interfered with my radio reception, so I exchanged it for a fluorescent version. I did get my new reels a couple of days ago, very nicely put together Makaira by Okuma, and an Avet. :)

Xr6x, GeofS and The Warrior like this.
  14. Xr6x

Xr6x Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 17, 2015
    Wishing you all the best! :D

Last edited: Jan 9, 2021
    JJ_Colt45 and GeofS like this.
  15. plumberroy

plumberroy Gold Member Gold Member Basic Member

Jan 27, 2007
    I got a late Christmas gift from a contractor friend this week. Monday was my first day back to work after my surgery he told me he had me a Christmas/birthday gift for me. Tuesday he handed me a bag . It had an Olight Warrior X Pro picantiny mount and a pressure switch I was blown away. I ordered a Sign Sauer Romeo 5 red dot for my Del-ton with this light it will be ready to rock

16. The Warrior

Mar 11, 2011
    Been on the lookout for a carry bag for my new solar generator. Couldn't find anything in the correct size. Camera bags, military bags, nothing. Then I thought about a soft cooler bag. Found one, and it worked out pretty dang good.

Carry handle, plus strap. Came with a flag patch, but I opted for my 'head patch:

[​IMG]

More of a straight on shot. Has a separate pouch in front, one on each side, and a zipper pouch in the back:

[​IMG]

Fit like a glove, with room for the two chargers. If I took them out of the box, I'm sure they'd fit in the pouches. Also, there's a net pouch on the underside of the lid:

[​IMG]

I was worried about the weight of the generator a bit, 8 lbs, but it shouldn't be a problem, as this was designed to carry beers/sodas, etc. It holds 16 cans, so at 12oz per can, that's 12 lbs.

Xr6x, JJ_Colt45, Aikiguy and 3 others like this.
  17. GeofS

Mar 9, 2018
    Nice looking case, Dubz! :thumbsup:

JJ_Colt45 and The Warrior like this.
  18. The Warrior

Mar 11, 2011
    Thanks man, really happy about that purchase. Works out great.

The side pockets have molle webbing on them. On the purchase page, they had photos with a can of beer/soda in one of them.

Here's a photo from the page. It was small, so I enlarged it a bit, hence the crappy photo:

[​IMG]

GeofS likes this.
  19. GeofS

Mar 9, 2018
    I like it and the molle webbing makes it even more useful. It’s a nice bag for taking things to your cabin. :thumbsup:

The Warrior likes this.
  20. The Warrior

Mar 11, 2011
    My father in law took his out of the box, and threw the box away, haha. So it has no protection now. Kind of what made me think of getting a carry bag for mine. Some solar generator makers have cases for theirs, but this one don't. I didn't think $23.99 was too bad.

I also bought a cigarette lighter plug/protector for it. Seems like it would come with one, but it doesn't.

Xr6x and GeofS like this.