Christmas deals for 12/3--Pix YCS, Suga Knife and huge saving

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
Beautifully done 17 inch 29 ounce YCS by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. I am offering this beauty today at $245. *SOLD*

uIvPUs6.jpg

7 3/4'' 5 ounce villager fit and finish Baby Suga Knife by Manoj. Water buffalo bone handle. Natural leather sheath. Perfect holiday gift at $78.

wTJQW4t.jpg

L to r

8.5 inch 10 ounce Suga Bowie by Manoj. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. $60. *SOLD*

7 1/4'' 2 ounce Letter opener by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. $23. *SOLD*

oa8RDUk.jpg

L to r

15 inch 22 ounce M-43 by Kumar. Sadan wood handle. Leather sheath. $95. *SOLD*

15 inch 19 ounce British Armey Service Knife by Purna. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. Lite weight knife perfect for camping/backpack at $95. *SOLD*

15 inch 24 ounce M-43 by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. $95. *SOLD*

CcXH5mB.jpg

xKLWN0W.jpg

L to r

15 inch 20 ounce Villager Utility Knife by Anil. Satisal wood handle. $39 *SOLD*

15 inch 22 ounce Villager Utility Knife by Anil. Lite color satisal wood handle. $38. *SOLD*

ilRqyZA.jpg

Purbelit Daka Topi hat for $20.

riko3g0.jpg

s5uVB3z.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order any or all
First come first served
Happy Holidays!

Last edited:
Love those YCS’s!! In the custom knifemaking world the small knife alone would cost as much as the YCS! This is a great deal folks!!

Love those YCS’s!! In the custom knifemaking world the small knife alone would cost as much as the YCS! This is a great deal folks!!
Yeah, the kardas on the YCS are fully finished knives in their own right. I'm thinking about this one because I really like the shape of these two kardas.

I have one of the little letter openers and absolutely love that thing, using it almost every day. Great offering!

the YCS is a classic HI blade. Mine is special to me. I cut my wedding cake with one just like that made by Kumar. It was also the brainchild of our late great moderator and friend Yvsa. That man forgot more about knives than I'll ever hope to know.

I would say that of that litter, the little Suga knives speak to me the most. Of course, the VUKs are a screaming deal. I think I have...3? maybe? I dunno. I might have gifted one to someone. Regardless, it is the knife i grab all winter long. I use it to split light kindling for the fireplace and it makes a nice tool for breaking free logs that get frozen together on the woodpile.

The 15" M43 is very underrated in my opinion. It handles so differently from the M43. It's much more business than weapon and just hangs nicely in my hand.

8.5 inch 10 ounce Suga Bowie by Manoj. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. $60.

I want one of those in about a 14 to 16 inch length so bad I cant stand it.... would really be ok with anything over 12.... but 14 would be better.....

Le' Sigh.....

so much sexy....

I want one of those in about a 14 to 16 inch length so bad I cant stand it.... would really be ok with anything over 12.... but 14 would be better.....

Le' Sigh.....

so much sexy....
I have one 14” by Ram Kumar and love it! I also have the little brother to go with it. You might think about getting this one to go with the big brother when available!

EMS sent on 15inch, 22 ounce Villager Utility Knife by Anil. Lite color Satisal wood handle $38.
Hope it's still there, need a workhorse for next year's camping season.

Good luck Brent! Cant beat that price:thumbsup:
Sunny Beach! I forgot about that Topi hat! I should have told Aunti to throw it in with my Katar. Oh well. Next knife.

This is the Suga Knife I have. You can get a special order on this.D3189897-63A1-4FDE-82F9-EB585002205D.png

Le' Sigh.....

so much sexy....

Last edited:
yup, that's exactly what I want.... lol.... damn... only thing that would make that better, is a brass finger guard to match, like the bone handle Suga's have...except.... in brass to match >.>

Back