1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Kizer C01C Sheepdog Ki4488A & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Dec 14 !

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Dec 15 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Christmas deals for 12/3--Pix YCS, Suga Knife and huge saving

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    Beautifully done 17 inch 29 ounce YCS by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. I am offering this beauty today at $245.

[​IMG]

7 3/4'' 5 ounce villager fit and finish Baby Suga Knife by Manoj. Water buffalo bone handle. Natural leather sheath. Perfect holiday gift at $78.

[​IMG]

L to r

8.5 inch 10 ounce Suga Bowie by Manoj. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. $60. *SOLD*

7 1/4'' 2 ounce Letter opener by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. $23.

[​IMG]

L to r

15 inch 22 ounce M-43 by Kumar. Sadan wood handle. Leather sheath. $95. *SOLD*

15 inch 19 ounce British Armey Service Knife by Purna. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. Lite weight knife perfect for camping/backpack at $95. *SOLD*

15 inch 24 ounce M-43 by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. $95. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

L to r

15 inch 20 ounce Villager Utility Knife by Anil. Satisal wood handle. $39

15 inch 22 ounce Villager Utility Knife by Anil. Lite color satisal wood handle. $38.

[​IMG]

Purbelit Daka Topi hat for $20.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Email to [email protected] to order any or all
    First come first served
    Happy Holidays!

Last edited: Dec 4, 2019
  2. NYCDanMan

NYCDanMan Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 18, 2011
    8.5 inch 10 ounce Suga Bowie by Manoj. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. $60

EMS

Steely_Gunz likes this.
  3. George Azar

George Azar Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 18, 2017
    Love those YCS’s!! In the custom knifemaking world the small knife alone would cost as much as the YCS! This is a great deal folks!!

4. ChangeOfPace

ChangeOfPace

Jun 14, 2013
    Yeah, the kardas on the YCS are fully finished knives in their own right. I'm thinking about this one because I really like the shape of these two kardas.

George Azar likes this.
  5. Jeff S1

Jeff S1

May 18, 2008
    I have one of the little letter openers and absolutely love that thing, using it almost every day. Great offering!

6. Steely_Gunz

Steely_Gunz Got the Khukuri fevah Moderator

May 9, 2002
    the YCS is a classic HI blade. Mine is special to me. I cut my wedding cake with one just like that made by Kumar. It was also the brainchild of our late great moderator and friend Yvsa. That man forgot more about knives than I'll ever hope to know.

I would say that of that litter, the little Suga knives speak to me the most. Of course, the VUKs are a screaming deal. I think I have...3? maybe? I dunno. I might have gifted one to someone. Regardless, it is the knife i grab all winter long. I use it to split light kindling for the fireplace and it makes a nice tool for breaking free logs that get frozen together on the woodpile.

The 15" M43 is very underrated in my opinion. It handles so differently from the M43. It's much more business than weapon and just hangs nicely in my hand.

7. Hawgsnawt

Hawgsnawt

Aug 16, 2015
    I want one of those in about a 14 to 16 inch length so bad I cant stand it.... would really be ok with anything over 12.... but 14 would be better.....

Le' Sigh.....

so much sexy....

8. George Azar

George Azar Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 18, 2017
    I have one 14” by Ram Kumar and love it! I also have the little brother to go with it. You might think about getting this one to go with the big brother when available!

9. XelaXela

XelaXela

Feb 22, 2010
  10. Brent F

Brent F

Aug 26, 2017
    EMS sent on 15inch, 22 ounce Villager Utility Knife by Anil. Lite color Satisal wood handle $38.
    Hope it's still there, need a workhorse for next year's camping season.

11. ndoghouse

ndoghouse Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2010
    Good luck Brent! Cant beat that price:thumbsup:
    Sunny Beach! I forgot about that Topi hat! I should have told Aunti to throw it in with my Katar. Oh well. Next knife.