Christmas Eve and Christmas Carry

Well, the days have come...what are y'all carrying for the get-togethers and tape cutting? Today I've got my BM MiniGrip 555, which I frequently carry, and my CRKT Lightfoot M1, which I seldom carry but pulled out just cuz. Neither will have problems cutting whatever gift-related items may need cutting! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, all!

CB

Today I will be carrying my Benchmade 10700 Nagara and a Leatherman Wave. I think that the BM Nagara is just a classy looking knife.

this is such a silly thread that i have to answer...a kershaw baby boa, my #1 letter opener...

Spyderco Native will be the blade of choice for the holidays here.
And probably the Kershaw Blur just for the shocked value of AO while at the outlaws tomorrow.

powernoodle

Power Member
Think we will open gifts with a Spydie Ladybug. It will do all the cutting we need, and there is no need for me to be whippin' around a big folder for this kind of stuff.

I'll have an Endura 4 SE and SAK Explorer Plus in my pocket, just in case.

:thumbup:

Just received my Kershaw Zing in Damascus this morning, and I don't think that I will be able to keep it in my pocket tomorrow. Heck, I don't think I'll be able to sleep without it next to me in bed!

Of course, I will be competing with my son, who never misses a chance to deploy his Oso Sweet, and my youngest daughter, who received her first pocket knife (pink Chive) for her birthday last month. Tomorrow morning might get a little scary!

Definately my just arrived large Sebenza w/african blackwood will be in my right front pocket as backup to my Case black g10 Humpback whittler.

GEC #25 Barlow with smooth buffalo horn handles. It is tough, easy to carry, and elegant enough not to be off-putting if I use it - I'm going to a party shortly where I won't know most of the people there.

If you're not carrying a Wharncliffe blade on Christmas, then you're doing it wrong. It's the king of any present opening duties you may find, especially the tricky, hard, plastic stuff.

In that respect, Centofante 4.

I think my WharCom will be used tomorrow, as I agree it's a perfect blade for presents.

The same thing I carry every day: My Gerber Freeman S30V folder. A real work-horse of a knife.

Tanto Blur!

Ha. No, really my CRKT crawford/kasper folder. It's as "gentlemanly" as I currently own. I hope to get my hands on a skyline soon to remedy that.

If you're not carrying a Wharncliffe blade on Christmas, then you're doing it wrong. It's the king of any present opening duties you may find, especially the tricky, hard, plastic stuff.

In that respect, Centofante 4.

fine then...amending to a kershaw needs work...

my Benchmade nitrous stryker will be the designated present opening knife. and if it can fulfill its duties than my spyderco paramilitary will have to be used.

Im carrying my boker trance and a SAK cadet, already opened a present with the trance:D:thumbup:

goldie

Gold Member
Hey cutter17, i too am going to be carrying a new sebenza i just got yesterday,large classic micarta.nice choice ! :D