Christmas Gift Swap 2012 v.2----A Sign Up List!

My (user)name is mykel m & I'M IN!!
I had a blast with last years.(last years already?,geez..)
And maybe I'll wait till Christmas to open mine this time.:rolleyes:

Mykel, yours and A/C's gifts don't have a chance of seeing Christmas morning next year . . . . ;)
Those boxes are gonna be lucky if either one of them make it to the porch before you have the wrapping stripped off of it & that poor box is stark naked out in the elements . . . :D :D
God, what a mental picture that makes . . . . lmao . . .
Be safe.

[/B]
Mykel, yours and A/C's gifts don't have a chance of seeing Christmas morning next year . . . . ;)
Those boxes are gonna be lucky if either one of them make it to the porch before you have the wrapping stripped off of it & that poor box is stark naked out in the elements . . . :D :D
God, what a mental picture that makes . . . . lmao . . .
Be safe.
We'll see Bill,we'll see...:rolleyes: ;)

Count me in, I had loads of fun just reading the thread for 2011. Should be a super blast starting this early in the year.

Amazing response, already!

After I posted the thread, I got to thinking....(after the fact; as usual) and I figgered everybody was blunted / dull / rusty / had lost their edge { pun intended } from holidayBurnout, but the first 50 places are already almost one-third full!

I knew Chris KFU had been working extra, and thought I'd try to get this rolling early. And I'm glad to hear he & BA are gonna make this a 'sticky'!

was to late for me this year to join, but if you accept international applications I'm in for 2012.12

I'm in, I really like what I see. Great thing and so glad it's starting now. Can never have too much time to prepare.

Pat

Hell im in , it may be coal but momma said its the thought that counts,lmao

Got 'em!

JUST1MOR: it's time we saw a separate login from Sally T.

Please,repeat after me:

No more procrastinating....no more procrastinating....

I picked up something today for the swap! Thinking ahead

I have a decent idea already in mind as well; and to think its still Jan. Ha! Never hurts thinking ahead though, thats for sure...

OK, ya'll! It's 25Feb12......Only 10 months til Christmas!

I need enough members 'bumping' this thread to keep everybody reminded!

We gotta get BA or Chris to make this thread a "Sticky", sometime when they're not grinding amazing knives.

Which, by the way, is just about freakinNEVER.

So we gotta keep this alive!

I'll do my part,with a little help from Ozzy. :thumbup:

[video=youtube_share;TWhj0e60jyc]http://youtu.be/TWhj0e60jyc[/video]

I had such a good time with this last year. I've already started filling a stocking with goodies for this Christmas. :D
Any chance of a Christmas in July?

I had such a good time with this last year. I've already started filling a stocking with goodies for this Christmas. :D
Any chance of a Christmas in July?

Like a practice run...a daym fine idea, rkmoore.....but let's name it something else, so it doesn't get confused with the Christmas v.2, perhaps?

Call it Independence Day GiveAway, or something like that? Or Firecracker Throwdown? Or anything you like!

If BA & Chris don't object? then you start the thread....sign me up second, right after you!

~Gnarly

I missed last year's gift swap, including any rules and all that... could you perhaps edit the first post again to include all that fine print stuff?

Let me in on it. I missed last year but I more than made up on it keeping Bill and Chris a little busy. I can't say enough about how much I'm enjoying the knives.

Back