Christmas in July pic thread

50150881783_21a9859013_c_d.jpg

50150883663_1b89eb2e77_c_d.jpg
50151430856_8b1db24275_c_d.jpg
50151669517_030c6edc7c_c_d.jpg

Two 1k boxes.

Yeah nice scores! What is the third from the top? The small wood handled custom?

FF56CFB9-8E8A-4211-BA3C-E0F8735930DA.jpeg
got my bag today! It’s almost as if Jerry read my mind.i had a mental checklist of what I was hoping for. I wanted multiple knives instead of one custom shop knife. No custom shop handle materials and something small I can edc. He nailed it!!

View attachment 1384611
got my bag today! It’s almost as if Jerry read my mind.i had a mental checklist of what I was hoping for. I wanted multiple knives instead of one custom shop knife. No custom shop handle materials and something small I can edc. He nailed it!!

Wow!! :eek:

Would love to see a detail pic of the small one. AMS? MMS? Battle Grade? And what the heck handle material???

You gave the main reasons I haven't been in on these grab bags. Love seeing the pic threads, but typically only want to own micarta and res-c. Plus for the most part I've already bought the releases that were must-have for me. That little edc looks super tasty though. :)

Wow!! :eek:

Would love to see a detail pic of the small one. AMS? MMS? Battle Grade? And what the heck handle material???

You gave the main reasons I haven't been in on these grab bags. Love seeing the pic threads, but typically only want to own micarta and res-c. Plus for the most part I've already bought the releases that were must-have for me. That little edc looks super tasty though. :)

It looks like it might be a Battle Grade AMS w/ spear point modification, super sick for sure.

Here is a video of the smaller blade. I love the shape so much. The blade shape reminds me of my old fat ash1 I sold a few years ago.

I had a Boss Jack Proto years ago with the same G-10 colorway, I loved it... sadly do not have it anymore. I believe it was something along the lines of Maroon, Tan & Black G-10... remember seeing it labeled this at Blade years ago. Never was a standard offering, you'd see it here and there though.

DSC_0061_2.jpg

DSC_0067.jpg

Back