Christmas in South Africa

Chris Reeve Knives

Boise Moderator
Chris, our son, Tim, and I are headed to South Africa to spend Christmas and the new year with our parents. We will be away from the workshop from tomorrow, Dec 17 until Jan 10. Okay, I know it's a long time, but don't we deserve a vacation?!?!?

In our absence, Mark Wade who, among a dozen other responsibilities here, helps with the advertising and marketing, will be monitoring the forum for us. He will answer questions as best he can and will hold those that he can't field until we get back. Bridget will be checking direct emails and she too will answer what she can, hold what she can't.

This seems a good moment to express my thanks to all of you who participate (and those who just lurk!) for your input, support and good humor. We wish all of you the very best time over the Holidays and every good wish for 2000.

Till then......

Anne

Bon Voyage and Happy Holidays! I hope you have a great trip home, and am sure that you are leaving us in good hands. See you in the New Year!

------------------
James Segura
San Francisco, CA

Have a safe, wonderful trip.

smile.gif
smile.gif

I say you all deserve a vacation and then some.
Enjoy your time off and have a safe and enjoyable holiday.
See ya when you get back, you know if Y2K doesn't get us all first.
wink.gif

------------------
The vague and tenuous hope that GOD is too kind to punish the ungodly has become a deadly opiate for the conscience of millions.

*A. W. Tozer

2 Cor 5:10

Safe Journey to you!

G2

I have had the opportunity to visit South Africa.You have a truly magnificent homeland.have a safe and happy holiday.
David

I think you guys definitly deserve it! Don't come back without having a fun, relaxing time! Happy Holidays and may God keep your journey safe.

------------------
-Humpty

Proverbs 23:2

AKTI Member # A000984

May you have a blessed Christmas with family and friends in South Africa.

Former Boiseans,
R Kellogg & Family

------------------
As for me and my house...

Joshua 24:15

Have fun and happy holidays!

------------------
Johnny
<FONT COLOR=#ff0000>[</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff8000>]</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ffff00>x</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ff00>x</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ffff>x</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff00ff>x</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff0000>x</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff8000>x</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ffff00>[</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ff00>]</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ffff>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff00ff>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff0000>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff8000>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ffff00>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ff00>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ffff>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff00ff>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff0000>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff8000>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ffff00>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ff00>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ffff>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff00ff>></FONT>

Godspeed!

------------------
"Hi, I'm Fish, and I'm a Sebenzaholic..."
copfish@aol.com

Back