1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Week 12 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Himalayan Imports Sirupati Khukuri!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Himalayan Imports Sirupati Khukuri, or Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, March 23; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Christmas treat.

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by Fiddleback, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Fiddleback

Fiddleback Knifemaker Moderator

Oct 19, 2005
    I have not been able to post about this yet, but @jaz322 absoutely made my week last week when during the move I found a package we hadn't opened, and it contained a Christmas present for me! Woot. Thank you Jazz. I had been lusting after that Rechsteiner for a while. What a suprise! Thanks bro.

2. jaz322

jaz322 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 1, 2015
    Andy, you’ve made my day so many times (like every time I open a new Fiddleback!) it’s nice to give a little of that back.

Initially I couldn’t get my head around letting that one go but after I thought about how good you’ve been to me and so many others, it became obvious (and easy) that you should have that Crex blade. So, Thank You!

Hope you and yours had a great holiday!!

Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
  3. Halfneck

Halfneck Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 30, 2005
    "Pics or it didn't happen"

Hunam, Lady1911, A.S. and 2 others like this.
  4. Southern Gent

Southern Gent Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 3, 2015
    Jason, I hope you dropped it on the ground and stepped on it a few times before sending it to Andy. He likes Carl's knives to be "broken in" when he gets them.

5. Fiddleback

Fiddleback Knifemaker Moderator

Oct 19, 2005
    Doh. No its perfect. Its a home for now. I'll have to bring it in to get some pics. I will do that, its a qt.

6. B Griffin

B Griffin Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 22, 2007
    Jazz is a particularly surprising individual at times. I'm working on some photos using a surprise he sent me last year.