Off Topic Christopher from Shavesmith

Hi everyone,
Does anyone happen to be in touch with Christopher from Shavesmith?
He has not picked up the phone or answered emails for +3 months.
My order is like +1 year late..

I had the same issue with my order from him. I tried to send my razor back for sharpening and got a hold of him, but didn’t send it in. It sounded like his life was pretty busy right now.

I had the same issue with my order from him. I tried to send my razor back for sharpening and got a hold of him, but didn’t send it in. It sounded like his life was pretty busy right now.
Hi everyone,
Does anyone happen to be in touch with Christopher from Shavesmith?
He has not picked up the phone or answered emails for +3 months.
My order is like +1 year late..
I sent 3 razors for honing in early February 2022 and haven’t gotten them back despite weekly emails and calls to him. I would never buy a razor from him or use his honing service EVER

I think it’s fair to say that Christopher is someone to avoid doing business with. I’m not sure what is happening on his end, so I won’t malign the guy, but he clearly has an issue with communication and getting work done in a timely manner.

He used to have his number on his website. That’s how I was able to get ahold of him, emails didn’t usually work.
I call and leave voicemails almost every day. Don’t know what to do except wait and hope I get my razors back some day

I call and leave voicemails almost every day. Don’t know what to do except wait and hope I get my razors back some day
That sucks.

You might consider adding a thread in the “good, bad, and ugly” section so more folks will be aware of this guy…

Back