Civivi Dogma

DrRollinstein

Basic Member
I'm not sure when this knife came out, but darn does Civivi continue to kill it. Copper, brass, carbon fiber, and a Damascus option at 65 to 85 bucks? Just ordered my brass Damascus one.

Thoughts?

Screenshot_20201020-195932_eBay.jpg

I ordered one with the white g-10 with carbon fiber handle, I haven't received it yet but it's a beauty! Civivi is nailing down designs at affordable prices and I really dig their work.

I have the Incite in Damascus with Gold Foil Resin and it looks like a knife that cost a lot more.

And they just came out with the Ortis which, IMO, beats everything on the market currently at the $39-$40 price point. 3.25" 9CR18 & four colors + carbon fiber & Damascus @$89. Its a great time for value folders.

Nice. Do they make anything with a wharncliffe? Tired and too lazy to engage my Google-Fu.

Well despite my exhaustion, my Google Fu activated.

As mentioned above, the brigand. But also the McKenna.

I want a McKenna in Damascus as I do not own anything with it, but I can't stand copper anything. I can't stand the smell, and black g-10 is ugly IMO.

I may try the CF exarch, as I don't have a flipper and though not a wharncliffe, it doesn't have much belly. I have no need for a lot of belly.

:) I'd be lots more interested in some back lock or axis type lock models . :cool::thumbsup:

:) I'd be lots more interested in some back lock or axis type lock models . :cool::thumbsup:
More lock types would be neat. I guess it depends on the cost when compared to liner locks. But they're going to exhaust every
liner lock design possible before too long, so hopefully they take a look at new lock types.

I ordered one with the white g-10 with carbon fiber handle, I haven't received it yet but it's a beauty! Civivi is nailing down designs at affordable prices and I really dig their work.

I have the Incite in Damascus with Gold Foil Resin and it looks like a knife that cost a lot more.
That incite is one of the few knives I regret selling. Beautiful and an absolute steal at 100 bucks.

I like it. I'm a sucker for metal handles/scales. even heavy brass and copper.

Back