Cjkv2e

lunde

Gold Member
My editor just provided to me the cover image for Second Edition of my book. I reviewed an earlier draft a couple days ago, and provided some feedback, which is reflected in the final version. Anyway, this is what the cover will look like:

cjkv2e-cover.jpg

The technical review is ending, and almost all of the comments are in. I will have a month to incorporate them, at which point the book will go through copy editing. The current page count is 844. When the changes from the technical review are incorporated, and the index built, this figure will be close to 900 pages.

No one will be more glad to have this done than me. I will have a life again. I will have time to do important things, like taking photos of knives and guns. :thumbup::thumbup:

Great news for you and your family, I'm sure. Congrats! Sounds like a book with a pretty specific niche.

congrats ken, the forum missed you and will be happy to have you back at the trough :thumbup:

Those O'Reily books are great, "Effective AWK Programming" is my programming reference "bible", been carrying it with me for years.

Congrats on the 2nd Edition!

Congratulations Ken! I wish I would have come across your 1st edition awhile back.

About three years ago I had to work on adding Japanese PDF publishing functionality to our XML-based authoring and publishing system. The system is built around Arbortext tools but has a lot of custom schemas and style sheets (FOSI, XSL-FO, . . .) that my team has developed over the years for the production of training and documentation for my company (let's call it a very large German software company ;)). I was flying blind and really could have used such a book. I'll have to pick up a copy :thumbup:

Last edited:
Back