CJRB Frack

David Mary

pass the mustard - after you cut it
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Oh no guys I am starting to get really tempted to just buy a knife again. As some may have guessed from my inquiries about steel handled Spydercos, I am starting to be drawn to the concept of a metal handled knife. Well aside from the tip up only carry, the titular knife model looks very enticing. Steel handled variants with a steel said on here to be underwhelming at best, but also a titanium handled variant with CPM-S90V.... which in my opinion is begging for a regrind.

CJRB-Frack.jpg

Anyone have any variant of this knife and what do you think? One reviewer said the detent is on the weak side, so I would definitely want to fix that as well if its possible, because I hate a weak detent which causes wishy washy opening with low snappiness.

Probably not gonna get one. But.................. yeah, I don't know.

I am starting to be drawn to the concept of a metal handled knife. Well aside from the tip up only carry, the titular knife model looks very enticing. Steel handled variants with a steel said on here to be underwhelming at best, but also a titanium handled variant with CPM-S90V....

What exactly are you looking for?

I dont have that knife David, but I got some of the button lock cjrb's large pyrite. they arent bad for the price point. some minor inconsistency on the few version I have but overall not bad.

I just realized ya did a photoshop regrind on that pic of the knife. yeah.....I don't mind the blade as it is, but yeah the regrind works too....

It's one of my favorite blade shapes. šŸ˜„

Back