Class Act

As everyone likley knows from the other thread, we tracked down the Kootenai prototype and the person who owns it offered to have drawings made so we could move the knfie into production. Hard to top that.

Well, he did. I don't have his permission to identify him here, but he just emailed me and informed me he is returning the knife to Christine for her to use for the manufacturing drawings and as a reference piece, after which she can keep it. It's just a stunning offer, since the knife is truly priceless. For Christine, it is beyond priceless. I know she was deeply disappointed that the knife had been sold as she wanted to keep it as a special momento, Rob's last design.

Hopefully, the person who made this incredibly generous offer is reading this thread and can hear our thanks.

After seeing some of the uglyness that has sprung up around a tradgedy, It's a refresing heart warming sight to see that people of Character and Honor walk amongst us. To the stranger with the Heart of Gold, I salute you.

That is truly great! The knife community can have that effect on people, or rather, perhaps it's just that those kinds of people hang out in the knife community.

I'm also glad to hear the Kootenai went back to Christine. Priceless, yep, the man and his designs.

A heart-warming story that will surely make Rob smile in heaven. :)

"will surely make Rob smile in Heaven."

I can't imagine Rob doing anything else but smiling, since I never saw the man without a big smile on his face anyway. :)

Back