Classic Seires , what would you want?

Wolverine666

Gold Member
If Benchmade were to make a “Classic Series” of old designs to be brought back , which discontinued knives would you want?

I’ll start. I’d love to see the following be brought back :

-707 Sequel
-HK 14255
-Skirmish
-Subrosa
-Harley Davidson Hardtail

Benchmade , if you’re reading this , please consider doing a Classic Series. Even if only for a limited run.

I loved the Snody designed Hk's. The 14250 was my first nice knife and still probably my overall favorite BM of all time. Ergonomics were great and the execution of the AXIS in terms of fall open/shut is the standard I still hold my new Benchmades to til this day.

Also, this thread has me looking back on how perfect the 710 was. I think if it were released today it would be an instant hit and all the rage in the community.

I loved the Snody designed Hk's. The 14250 was my first nice knife and still probably my overall favorite BM of all time. Ergonomics were great and the execution of the AXIS in terms of fall open/shut is the standard I still hold my new Benchmades to til this day.
Also, this thread has me looking back on how perfect the 710 was. I think if it were released today it would be an instant hit and all the rage in the community.

Agreed. I think the 710 would sell extremely well. And the old HK’s rule. The reverse tanto of the 14255 is the one I miss most.

Last edited:
I’ve always thought the AFCK was of the sexiest folders they ever made.

Was hoping for a 707 replacement. A non auto Mini Coalition Would fit the bill. Good looking little blade.

The Skirmish always caught my eye. Not sure how well it fared. It was out when I first got into more modern knives. Chose the 940 instead.

The 710 is an obvious choice.

Last edited:
I’d love to see the Déjà Voo come back. One of the most beautiful knives Benchmade/Bob Lum had created. I’d also like to see the Ares return.

I’d love to see the Déjà Voo come back. One of the most beautiful knives Benchmade/Bob Lum had created. I’d also like to see the Ares return.
Oh yes , the Ares was a sweet knife. A new one with CF and M390 , please.

I would like to see a run of:

Bob Lum's 746 Mini Onslaught; one heck of a knife
BM-746.jpg

Back