Cleaning Out The Collection

JK Knives

Awhile back I posted that I was giving most of my collection to my grandchildren. There are still some leftovers that I hope to sell.

These will be sold in batches as shown in photos.

SOLD
DSCN3299.JPG

Last edited:
Small Bucks (525)
Turkey - new in wooden display box
Deer - new
Deer - blade new, slight marring of handle from pocket carry

$58 shipped

DSCN3298.JPG

Chinese Bucks
379 - new
373 - new
371 - lightly used
These would be great gifts for a first knife

$28 shipped

DSCN3296.JPG

Can't believe the Vic set didn't sell quick. If vacation wasn't so close I would be all over those 3.

some nice prices - but I have to repair or replace the lawn tractor this week.

If you don’t have any luck here these would probably be gone pretty quick in the traditional sell forum

I will be posting them on the exchange. I post here first because I think I should offer first chance to my customers.

Awhile back I posted that I was giving most of my collection to my grandchildren. There are still some leftovers that I hope to sell.

These will be sold in batches as shown in photos.

Victorinox
Stayglow Climber - new
Stars and Stripes - new (same tools as Climber, but phillips instead of corkscrew)
Farmer - blade has been sharpened

All 3 for $68 shipped
View attachment 1139624

Did this end up selling on the exchange?

The only ones that sold were the Swissbucks. Victorinox and Bucks are still available.

The only ones that sold were the Swissbucks. Victorinox and Bucks are still available.

If you want to throw thise in with the Kephart next week, I'll take them. Really only interested in the farmer but I know a few people that wouldn't mind the others as gifts

Back