Cleaver, Chopper, Fighter?

Ban

I have no idea what the heck this is. All I know is that it is 3/16 thick 3V full height flat ground with 3 cutting edges. 14 1/2" OAL with a 9 3/4" blade. Light capable chopper that is wicked fast as well. Hmm.... what to call this one?

6218683298_9471dfccb8_b.jpg

6218684652_3c9e9e9240_b.jpg

haha i can tell you're really into this design. this one looks like a beast! bigger and full flat grind!

It seems pretty similar in overall length to the Lioness, we'll have to put them up to the test to see which is better. ;)

thats a damn dragon slayer if i ever seen one. itll cut up those monsters coming and going....cool stuff

*nerd alert*

i just noticed that you're slowly getting closer and closer to designing the Buster Sword, a sword from one of my favorite game growing up, Final Fantasy VII. :cool:

zack-fair-advent-children-complete.jpg

Buster_sword_by_Wen_JR.jpg

Glad to see your making some decent size knives. Love the design. I would call it the ELIMINATOR.

ban, combat cleaver or battle wedge come to mind for a name. very cool blade. thanks for sharing

That's sweet! Definitely looks akin to a Buster Sword. We've got to do a chopfest soon, with all of these bigger blades you've been putting out. :thumbup:

As a light chopper, I get the smaller/lighter but badass animal feeling. BT Honey Badger? BT Black Bear? Something along those lines perhaps....

Got to handle this earlier and to my surprise, it's slightly lighter than the lioness. This is going to be viciously fast!

Ok I think we should call this mine
Or
The Banchete
And yes pleas let's see the finishes product

Back