Clinch Pick Blanks

Finished DE Clinch Pick

9139515313_cafca00d80_b.jpg

9139513527_4d63c3cd68_b.jpg

Hi Ban,

Received your email today, thanks mate.

That DE Clinch Pick is a work of art, it really looks good & very functional.

Hey Ban,

:thumbup:Love that Double Edge Clinch Pick! I would like to get in on one of those when they are available. Info submitted thru link.

Thanks,

Gus

Last edited:
Ban would you be able to provide a comparison of the Clinch Pick along side both your standard Pikal & your Gen 4 Pikal for us please? I really like both your Pikals as well, thanks mate.

those look great Ban.. i'm sure they'll cut like crazy too.. :)

Bummer about the stitches man.. that sucks.. hope it heals up good..I burnt the crap out of the inside of my right palm a little over a month ago.. it was rediculous.. missed 4 weeks of work too..

hope all is well.. need to get together with ya'll again.. it's been a minute..

Dude we just got back from the archery range. Would have been nice to have someone there that knows how to shoot a recurve properly. We should have a potluck out there soon

Gen4 with Clinch Pick
9176766113_8e5c7a674b_b.jpg

Gen3 with Clinch Pick
9176758995_63ef0d8d94_b.jpg

All Three
9176750205_bd93a3301a_b.jpg

Yeah, it is for sure! :thumbup:

Can't wait to pick up a clinch pick, though I'd definitely be happy with a gen 4 pikal too. Hell, if funds permit, I'll be picking up a Gen 4 Pikal, Clinch Pick, Operator, and Disciple...

Ban,

Thanks a lot mate, awesome pictures. They look very aggressive & the best pikals I've seen to date.

Last edited:
Ah! Now here's an application where I think the carbidized Ti would shine. Can't wait to see these in person.

Sweeet! Love to see the sheaths with these! Are you supplying the sheaths? Hope so.

Ban kydex = top notch!

Back