1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 21 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Megatherium!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives Megatherium, Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, May 25; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Clip for a JYD II

Discussion in 'STR's Backyard KnifeWorks' started by bodydamage, Aug 28, 2014.

1. bodydamage

bodydamage

Jan 10, 2007
    Steve,
    Can you gen up a deep carry clip for a JYDII for me? I love the knife, but hate the clip. Thanks.

Brian

2. STR

STR Knifemaker/Moderator Moderator

Aug 27, 2004
    I have three in stock. Just need to know how you want it finished. Stone washed, etched, a color? Thanks

STR

3. Haiduke

Haiduke

Jan 4, 2014
    Hi Steve! I ordered a Low Rider clip from you about this time last year and I have a new JYD that needs one... :roll eyes: Do you have them in stock, will they fit the 1725SG2's, what is the current price?

Thanks!

4. STR

Aug 27, 2004
    Current? I didn't realize there was a current model but if it hasn't changed I guess. I'd need to see it to be sure but I really don't know. I have the SG2 Frame lock and it fits mine. I think I have three left near complete I just need to trim out the tongue and stone wash. $40 shipped on these 35 if check or money order made out to me not STR or my backyard please but I'm easy. Thanks for askin.
    S

5. STR

Aug 27, 2004
    Current? I didn't realize there was a current model but if it hasn't changed I guess. I'd need to see it to be sure but I really don't know. I have the SG2 Frame lock and it fits mine. I think I have three left near complete I just need to trim out the tongue and stone wash. $40 shipped on these 35 if check or money order made out to me not STR or my backyard please but I'm easy. Thanks for askin.
    S

6. Haiduke

Haiduke

Jan 4, 2014
    Hi Steve - The one you did last year fits my SG2 fine. Just sent a PP with notes and my address...

7. nik_i

nik_i

Feb 24, 2015
    Don't want to hijack this thread, but I'm also interested in getting a clip for my JYD 2, if any are available.

Thanks

8. STR

Aug 27, 2004
    Okay that will be fine. Contact me at [email protected] with your details for how you want it finished and we'll go from there. Thanks
    STR

9. 87Burban

87Burban Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 10, 2009
    I just got mine - Great looking work :)

10. 87Burban

87Burban Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 10, 2009