• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CLOSED - Spyderco, ZT, ACE, Boos, Tuya, WE & Ontario

Status
Not open for further replies.

8-Fingers

Gold Member
I have these seven knives available today for sale from my collection to help reduce the heap of knives I currently own. These all for the most part were safe queens... If you need to see any other details on any specific knife or have any questions, please let me know. If you do have any comments/questions in general or offers, please PM and keep this thread clean.

The price includes PayPal G&S fees and shipment via USPS Priority Mail. I am NOT looking for trades right now, I need cash! The price you see is the price you pay. You must be 18 years of age and know your local knife carry laws are and are confident that you are legal to own these knives. First "I take it" posted here and then followed by a PM to me for PayPal details gets the knife! US sales only..

1. Ontario Hossom Retribution 2 - LNIB - Designed by Jerry Hossom, the Retribution 2 measures 8.625" overall with a closed length of 5". 3.875" blade length with a 0.160" blade thickness made of N690 Cobalt enhanced stainless steel. It has titanium liners and locking liner with green/black Micarta scales. The centering and lockup are perfect! Comes with Ontario nylon sheath and the OEM box. This knife is long discontinued and hard to find! Asking shipped!
  2. Zero Tolerance ZT-0450 - BNIB - CPM-S35VN blade steel wrapped by Ti handles. The centering and lockup are perfect! Comes with optional lined pouch, optional Ti deep carry clip, OEM clip included, red spacers, all paperwork and the OEM box. bought this one Brand New and it has been in a safe since. WITHDRAWN
  3. WE Knife Co. 803C Rectifier - BNIB - 2 Tone, Black Stonewash and Satin Drop Point CPM-S35VN blade steel with Tan G10/Ti handles. Comes with a lined pouch, cleaning cloth, milled carry clip, blue hardware, all paperwork and the OEM box. I bought this one Brand New and it has been in a safe since. This knife is discontinued and hard to find! SOLD
  4. GiantMouse Vox/Anso ACE Clyde - BNIB - Stonewash Elmax blade steel with green Micarta handles. The centering and lockup are perfect! Comes with an OEM deep carry wire pocket clip, all the paperwork and the OEM box. I bought this one Brand New and it has never left the box or the safe, perfect! TRADED
  5. Spyderco Military - C36-GPDBL - BNIB - CPM-S110V blade steel and dark blue G10 handles. Again, the centering and lockup are perfect! I bought this one Brand New and it comes with all the paperwork and the OEM box. Only reason I'm letting go of this one is that I picked up a used S110V here on the Forum and have nursed it back to health (dirty and broken tip). This one has never left the box or the safe except the pictures. SOLD to Timofey!
  6. Boos Blades Aero Mini - LNIP - CPM-S35VN blade steel and blue anodized 6AL-4V Titanium/Carbon Fiber handles. The centering and lockup are perfect! This one was manufactured by WE Knives and includes pouch and COA. I recently bought this off of BladeForums, these are SOLD OUT everywhere! SOLD
  7. TuyaKnife Shuriken M390 - LNIP - M390 blade steel with 6AL-4V Titanium/Carbon Fiber inlay handles. Only 250 of these were made... Comes with a camo pouch, cleaning cloth and Dave Warrens business card. One of the few knives in the M390 hardness testing that actually achieved the HC that they were quoting. I took this in trade from a member here on the Forums. Asking shipped!

Seven for Sunday Pictures:
QuyMaoT.jpg

Bbhf6Il.jpg

5um2Nos.jpg

qBbNNMU.jpg

Last edited:
I’m thinking of selling my WE Rectifier.. just curious what you were able to get out of yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back