• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Closed - thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

KBA

Thank you for looking.

My paypal is: kbas2mail @gmail.com

The first “I’ll take it” reserves the knife (knives) and has a 6 hour window to pay. All prices include shipping and fees. I will ship overseas, but please contact me for shipping prices before paying. Please provide a pm/email for the item(s) you bought with name and shipping info so I can sort these faster.
The only trade I am interested in is a Tidioute 735109 non-liner lock with Smooth White Bone.

1. 72 Serialized #10 Chen Chen Rosewood – Never carried used. I really wanted to keep this one but I never carry it. Typical 72 side to side. Can’t feel any up/down play. SOLD SOLD SOLD

2. 71 Bullnose in Black Delrin – Used and Sharpened – Thought about modifying the scales on this one. I still may if it doesn’t sell. WITHDRAWN

3. John Lloyd – Beautiful Lignum vitae wood and 52100 steel. It does have gap and side to side play. It is hair popping sharp. It won’t hurt my feelings if this one doesn’t sell. -
WITHDRAWN

4. Tidioute 06 PPP in ebony wood – Barely used and in great shape. I already have this one. No need for two in this pattern. SOLD SOLD SOLD

6. 735109L Serialized #15 in stag – WITHDRAWN

Again, thank you for looking. Please pm/email me for questions. I promise I will not know all about these knives but will try to find out.

Last edited:
4. Tidioute 06 PPP in ebony wood – Barely used and in great shape. I already have this one. No need for two in this pattern. $60

I'll take this one

5. Ebony 15 Single Clip – Used, Sharpened, carried. $70. I'll take this.
Sending PP and PM. Thanks.

hello,
im interestedin the Lloyd. it would be my first and have a few questions. please contact me directly since i am unable to get emails thru on the forum.
packleader21 at yahoo dot com. thanks.

hello,
im interestedin the Lloyd. it would be my first and have a few questions. please contact me directly since i am unable to get emails thru on the forum.
packleader21 at yahoo dot com. thanks.

Email sent with more info and feel free to ask other questions.

Thanks

EDIT: Emails exchanged - Lloyd is still up for grabs.

Last edited:
1. 72 Serialized #10 Chen Chen Rosewood ...I'll take this for $65! PM sent for PP info.

1. 72 Serialized #10 Chen Chen Rosewood ...I'll take this for $65! PM sent for PP info.

Thank you sir. Payment received.

EDIT: Thank you all who bought and BF.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back