Closed Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snody

Maker of Fine Knives & Leather Goods
Greetings Friends.
SnodyKnives Original Custom Build Your Own Knife Kits with FREE Profiled G10 Handle Scales and Bolts
Only 20 Pieces Available
2012 Texas Boot Knife / Hunter Pattern with Free Black G10 Handle Scales
Black G10 Profiled and Drilled Handle Scales ready for installation
Custom Stainless Steel Handle Bolts
Custom Hand Ground Blade in Crucible 154cm
Original Mill Flats // Nice Satin Finish Bevels // Two Tone Contrast
Double Hollow Grind // Five Inch Blade Length // Drop Point Utility
Robust 3/16" Blade Thickness // Satin Finished Bevels
Custom Made in Texas // Hand Sharpened Razor Sharp
Each Blade Includes a Block of Exhibition Grade Black Walnut or Curly Maple (depending on inventory)
Great Survival, Fishing, Camping, Tactical, Hunting, Utility Blade Design ..

Finish your Own Custom Knife and Save Hundreds of Dollars.
You are Starting with a Custom Hand Ground Crucible 154cm Blade
Simply add your own handle and head to the field..
These work great with a cord wrapped handle, either 550 paracord or black athletic shoe strings
Each knife is heat treated, fully double ground and razor sharp, ready for your handle.
The handle can be duct tape, wood, mother of pearl or meteorite.. Its up to you..
This is a great blade at an Incredible Price for USA Crucible Steel and Custom Grinding..
Great Opportunity for the craftsman, hobbyist, or knifemaker...

SnodyLand Weekend Sale Price Only SOLD OUT (only 20 pieces available)
Each Knife Includes a Free Block of Figured Walnut or Curly Rock Maple and Free G10 Handle Scales

To Purchase a Custom Snody Texas Boot Hunter just click HERE for a paypal link

texasbootknife3.jpg

texasbootknife11.jpg

texasbootknife13.jpg

texasbootknife1-1.jpg

texasbootknife5.jpg

texasbootknife4.jpg

texasbootknife12.jpg

texasbootknife.jpg

texasbootknife2.jpg

texasbootknife6.jpg

texasbootknife7.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Guys...
There are SOLD OUT..
Much Respect...

Hell yea snody I bought a lot of these. Thank you I think I got like 13 or more I have no idea I just kept hitting buy that was a fast sell out...while I got my credit card out u got anything else u wanna post...and in the future let's hook up in advance and I'll cut u a bank check and u can save a few percent or whatever from PayPal fees

Hell yea snody I bought a lot of these. Thank you I think I got like 13 or more I have no idea I just kept hitting buy that was a fast sell out...while I got my credit card out u got anything else u wanna post...and in the future let's hook up in advance and I'll cut u a bank check and u can save a few percent or whatever from PayPal fees

Damn... Your my Hero... Wow..
Thats what you call making it rain money in SnodyLand
I thought I hit the jackpot at Vegas when 13 paypals hit in less than 60 seconds...
Go big or go home...
Yeah, I will holler at you Bro and get this sorted out with shipping.
Thanks Friend.. You Rock..
Huge Respect.
Dayummmm....

Yea man I wasn't kidding when I said I been hitting refresh all week long lol.

the coolest thing is I'm only gonna sell a few on eBay to preserve the snody name to make some money back and the rest I'm going to put on exhibit at dental shows all over the country bro....I'm gonna help you tap into a whole new market. U deserve the free advertising you done put your work in man.

Little did you know I have a very special plan for those blades that are going to help fulfil the Snody Prophecy. I'm gonna be going by the tad gear offices in a couple days too and I'm really gonna rub it in how much nicer your knives are than their runs so don't be surprised if u start getting emails from them trying to track u down and beg u for u to do them a run those dudes are fairys but god I love their apparel

Yea man I wasn't kidding when I said I been hitting refresh all week long lol.

the coolest thing is I'm only gonna sell a few on eBay to preserve the snody name to make some money back and the rest I'm going to put on exhibit at dental shows all over the country bro....I'm gonna help you tap into a whole new market. U deserve the free advertising you done put your work in man.

Little did you know I have a very special plan for those blades that are going to help fulfil the Snody Prophecy. I'm gonna be going by the tad gear offices in a couple days too and I'm really gonna rub it in how much nicer your knives are than their runs so don't be surprised if u start getting emails from them trying to track u down and beg u for u to do them a run those dudes are fairys but god I love their apparel

Your Motivating Me..
Thanks for showing the Love and bringing the duffel bag full of money to SnodyLand..
I am going to really surprise you and take this to another level, I am going to throw in some Heirloom damascus to show my gratitude.
I am going to hook you up with some pieces like World Leaders possess in their personal collections.
Get at my boy Patrick when you visit TAD, he is a real OG, we go way, way, way back.. He is my dawg, mad love for my lil Homie out west.
Dude. thanks again,, This is straight food on the table for the Snody Family.... Huge Respect..

Patrick is a genius man, I have only met him personally through friends but I have been doing business with rocket world since the beginning of time, he is a real inspiration of mine...you should see my wardrobe I look like I'm going to war everyday thanks to those crazy fools....I'm doing some product design stuff with them too we are working on tactical bathrobes hahahaha u know that shit came from me...but anyways we will talk that might not be a bad move just to put u on the same level and as u know their knives sell out in minutes. And they are looking for a semi affordable run that I think u could knock out easy. But we will talk man. I wanna help u make the right moved and marketing I'd what my family does...we invented the coca cola polar bears no joke bro and we created "rice a roni the San Francisco treat" bahahaha

For real tho we will have to sit down on Skype or something and set the stage for snody domination, I don't see a reason not to do limited phantom runs for these rich fuckers and keep it real to the home town kids. After that your gonna be hard to find and get in touch with and that should be by design while we hide 97 percent of your knives from the market and make them super hard to get their hands on....u don't even gotta sell out. The quality is there

SOLD OUT>>>
Thanks Guys...
Respect...

I have turned this situation over to legal counsel
My attorneys contact information is below.

Timothy J Mccoy
Phone:361-887-9700 Fax:866-568-6561
101 N. Shoreline, Suite 303 Corpus Christi TX 78401 U.S.A.

Last edited:

Timothy J Mccoy

Last edited:

Timothy J Mccoy

Last edited:

Timothy J Mccoy

Last edited:

Timothy J Mccoy

Last edited:

Timothy J Mccoy

Last edited:

Timothy J Mccoy

Last edited:

Timothy J Mccoy

Last edited:

Timothy J Mccoy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back