• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Closed: Victorinox, Casio Watches & Olight Flashlights and Pen

Status
Not open for further replies.

8-Fingers

Gold Member
I have some miscellaneous EDC related equipment for sale today. This time, some watches! Both of these items are in excellent condition. See pics for full details! If you need to see any other details on any specific item or have any questions, please let me know. I also have some leftover excess Olight Flashlights and a Pen, all BNIB and ready for the next owner! Please check out all the photos and if you would like any additional information, please ask before purchasing.

The price includes PayPal G&S fees and shipment via USPS Mail. I am NOT looking for trades right now. The price you see is the price you pay, prompt payment is expected (I can't hold onto something forever). Continental US sales only..

1) Victorinox S.A.W. Sport Swiss Army Watch 26049 Field Chronograph - 40mm case, 11mm thick, 20mm strap, mineral crystal and WR to 100M. Condition is like new, unused. The watch does not come in the original packaging, so it does have slight evidence of handling. Functioning properly with a new battery installed. The watch came from the estate of a former Victorinox salesman - Lists for $210 - asking $75 shipped!

2) Citizen Eco-Drive Ecosphere Men's Chronograph Blue Dial 48mm Watch CA4155-12L - 48mm case, 15mm thick, mineral crystal and WR to 100M. The watch does not come in the original packaging, so it may have a slight evidence of handling. Functioning properly and looks like new! - Lists for $450 - TRADED

3) (2x) Olight i5R EOS Copper Flashlight - Copper, rechargeable - BNIB (both sealed) - Both SOLD

4) Olight i2R EOS Limited Edition Flashlight - Orange, rechargeable - BNIB - ships with Olight O'Fan 2021 coin - Asking $23 shipped for the bundle!

5) Olight O'Pen Pro Limited Edition Pen - Blue, Penlight with green laser pointer - BNIB (opened to checked for contents) - includes a box of Olight ink refills - Asking $55 shipped

Sorry, Olight Seeker 3 Pro already sold!

Last edited:
i will take one. Olight i5R EOS Copper Flashlight - Copper, rechargeable - BNIB (sealed) - Asking $33 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back