Photos CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Closed this thread, I'm not going to put any replies here. I delete the whole content including my album so you won't see any pics now.

1、since I open this thread, there are some people do private attacks on me in private ways.
2、Some things are not what you think they are.
3、The last thing I want to say is posted at #77.

Last edited:
Did you contact Busse? They are very good with any warranty issues. I think if you call them, you will find them to be more than helpful.

I’d love to see your pictures but they are not showing when I view on my phone.
OP suit up because the defenders will be swarming.

Dude,

I'm new to Busse too.
Took me a while to go through your FMV14 pictures.
Everything you mentioned as "defects" are present on my two FMV14's (not custom shop)

I honestly think that's just the way the combat grade comes.
PM me if you wanna sell the FMV14 :)

thanks, as I mentioned it's my first time to buy Busse knives, I will figure out how to contact them... but even I could, I think it's impossible for me to send my knife to them...
Can Lin send it back for you?

I’d love to see your pictures but they are not showing when I view on my phone.
OP suit up because the defenders will be swarming.
Defenders? Every maker experiences issues and none of the Busse fans on this forum will claim that Busse is immune to QC problems. It comes down to how the maker rectifies any issues that do arise and I think Busse has proven that they stand head and shoulders above the competition. When Cliff Stamp turned a basic 7 into a basic badger after 2 years of beating the crap out of it, Busse still replaced it when he finally broke it! I stand by any company that stands behind their product like that!

Some grades of Busse arent as shiny and pretty as others. The buyer's problem in this case is that he lives in a country that prohibits him from utilising Busse's rock solid warranty.

By the way, same "defects" I see on my two FMV8 (battle grade)
NO such things on my two custom shop FMV8's though.
So I think if you want the real clean look, you gotta go the custom shop route.

*I'm new, so I hope some seasoned veteran HOGS can chime in

Hi, if you are based in China, i used to order swords and knife from there, so should not have any issue sending it out. No legal issue at all.

By the way, same "defects" I see on my two FMV8 (battle grade)
NO such things on my two custom shop FMV8's though.
So I think if you want the real clean look, you gotta go the custom shop route.

*I'm new, so I hope some seasoned veteran HOGS can chime in
i'm not looking for clean look. but at least they can do the handle screws right.

Dude,

I'm new to Busse too.
Took me a while to go through your FMV14 pictures.
Everything you mentioned as "defects" are present on my two FMV14's (not custom shop)

I honestly think that's just the way the combat grade comes.
PM me if you wanna sell the FMV14 :)
IMO the 'defect' is common can not justify itself. i'm not live in us, if i were, maybe i would not creat this thread, maybe i will sold it directly:rolleyes:

are you live in China? i'm living here, it is illegal to mail knives. They are all through special channels that ordinary people can't do. that's why i need LIN to bring them for me.
我以前都有买过龙泉剑,他们都用 EMS, 都不需要什么特别的运输记录。你有亲自试过吗?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back