CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Addicted_to_Knives

Gold Member
Since some people are not taking this post emotionally well, ADMIN please close the topic.

My apologies for causing you guys emotional pain and suffering! :eek::eek::eek: Question was posted on FB and other social media platforms where users who replies back they posted knife pics with garlic, tequilla, limes, cats, dogs, masks, gas masks, guns, etc ... and it was fun discussion and photos. I thought here we would have had a similar funny-sarcastic humor- type of conversation with pics and forget the stress of this virus scare. There were no bad intentions.

However, it did backfire here.

I did not think some would take this in a very sensitive way... My bad. Again - My apologies!

P.S. After 20 min struggle I am unable to close this post. So please do not be mad at me. I am trying to navigate this...

Last edited:
Question with a humor: What's your Coronavirus carry today???

Since some people are not taking this post emotionally well, ADMIN please close the topic.

My apologies for causing you guys emotional pain and suffering! :eek::eek::eek:

I did not know you were so sensitive... :D:D:D ;)
No worries. All you care about is your youtube and instagram followers and FB fans anyway right?

seeing that such a knife would require
decontamination upon every use
i would think somewhere along
the lines of an alox sak....

No worries. All you care about is your youtube and instagram followers and FB fans anyway right?

You are very wrong sir! I do care about you all Bladeforum members and I do respect everyone's view and opinion.

And no matter how crazy or insane some people's views might seem here sometimes - I have never attacked anyone personally. Unlike several Bladeforum members who've directly insulted and attacked me personally over the last few days for my own opinions and discussion posts for posting a different view regarding various blade steels and expectations for performance (my own views)... I do not do that and I have never done it..

You guys have provided me with some very useful information and advises! I learned many useful things here (knife maintenance, what oils to use for blades, washers, different brand experiences, etc) and have had a great journey here, made few good friends, bought some awesome knives from members... So you are wrong my friend - I do care! And I do care a lot about Bladeforum, its rules and its members!

Last edited:
You are very wrong sir! I do care about you all Bladeforum members and I do respect everyone's view and opinion.

And no matter how crazy or insane some people's views might seem here sometimes - I have never attacked anyone personally. Unlike several Bladeforum members who've directly insulted me personally over the last few days for my own opinions and discussion posts. I do not do that and I have never done it..

You guys have provided me with some very useful information and advises! I learned many useful things here (knife maintenance, what oils to use for blades, washers, different brand experiences, etc) and have had a great journey here, made few good friends, bought some awesome knives from members... So you are wrong my friend - I do care! And I do care a lot about Bladeforum, its rules and its members!
Alright, perhaps I misunderstood you.
I do not usually reply-comment and argue with someone trying to use and throw indirect insults at me just because I have my own opinion and logic supported by facts that I’ve presented. However, if you read my posts here, you would have fully understood and you’d never pose this “wise” question. :confused::confused::confused:
*snip*
If my experience, advice and wisdom is good enough for my Youtube followers, Instagram & Facebook fans, that’s pretty much all I care about and all I give my shts about ;);):thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Trollin' ain't no my business

Anything with 8Cr13MoV, AUS 8, or even 154CM. Anything you don't approve of, just to keep you away from me.

"...just to keep you away from me"

Did I attack you? Insult you? Invade your space? Broke in your home? Invade your privacy? Or disturbed peace or cause a suffering in your life? Just wondering where this comes from, what's the reasoning behind...

Question with a humor: What's your Coronavirus carry today???

My apologies for causing you guys emotional pain and suffering! :eek::eek::eek:

I did not know you were so sensitive... :D:D:D ;)
You can close the thread yourself with your Gold Membership. The whole concept just sucks.... Coronavirus19 and knives. But I think a pen knife will do.

You can close the thread yourself with your Gold Membership. The whole concept just sucks.... Coronavirus19 and knives. But I think a pen knife will do.

Thank you. I'm trying to but somehow can not get to the settings part to edit close this post before I piss off more people this morning...

Alright, perhaps I misunderstood you.

Oh yes that last sentence was directed to that particular individual - member. Not Bladeforum in general. I refused to answer and reply to his comments afterwards as I stated in my post.

"...just to keep you away from me"

Did I attack you? Insult you? Invade your space? Broke in your home? Invade your privacy? Or disturbed peace or cause a suffering in your life? Just wondering where this comes from, what's the reasoning behind...

You asked for humor in your first post, that was a humorous comment on not wanting someone with the coronavirus near me. :rolleyes:

You asked for humor in your first post, that was a humorous comment on not wanting someone with the coronavirus near me. :rolleyes:

LOL :D My apologies misunderstood, pissed off few people already so trying to be extra careful not to... And can not close this damn topic! :(:eek::eek::eek:

P.S. Garlic helps!

Thank you. I'm trying to but somehow can not get to the settings part to edit close this post before I piss off more people this morning...

Go to Thread Tools in the upper right above your first post to close the thread.

You can always report it with a request to close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back