Club Platinum ... Just where old men complain about the weather

Everybody has run over to that other forum to join a serrated family or sumptin',,, don't ask :rolleyes:

How have you been ? Welcome back :)

Yup, the one with the greenish look,,,

Top Dog has his own subforum on their aswell,,,

You've been saving all those damsels in distress again eh,,,

THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAA !

I wish I was still rocking the goatee, but alas...my department doesnt buy into the theory I could do my job just as well with facial hair. GO figure.

I was recently involved in a wreck on duty (hoodrat with no drivers license, out on parole, and had marijuana in the car decided to blow through a stop sign and plow into my cruiser) and with my time off......grew the beard out. Felt good to have facial hair again!!!!!

Our company is starting a 2-week no-shave campiagn for male employees - in order to save water & protect the environment. I signed in immediately, not even thinking about the environment.

Our company is starting a 2-week no-shave campiagn for male employees - in order to save water & protect the environment. I signed in immediately, not even thinking about the environment.

Awesome!!!! Hell...I'm sure a few women could help and not shave their faces too:eek::eek:

^^^LOL

NAaa man, women need to be clean, shaved and perfumed. Dont care about environment in that case.

I agree. Environmental protection has stricter limits concerning female hygiene.

That was a great one.........but alas Louisiana's finest entitled citizens decided to film their own.
[Youtube]PU9c0j4iOtw[/youtube]

Compound check...

downsized_0309001511.jpg

HortonShootsABird.jpg

Compound2.jpg

Yeah. Still pissed off.

I never realized Jeremy is ambidextrous until I put those first two photos side by side.

Holy crap!!!! Jason, your here too!

Now it's a party

Headed to Memphis this weekend....actually taking a train there.

At work,,, resetting my old laptop to its factory settings with the recovery disks,,, last chance it gets before getting thrown out of the window,,, I hate it when machines don't do my bidding :mad:

Wassaaaaaaaaaaaaaap' :thumbup:

Back