Club Platinum.....The Fall Festival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indianapolis is going crazy right now. I need the super bowl to start already so people will stay inside lol

afternoon',,, third day sick,,, why does it seem you're always sick on your leave days ?

Hello everyone. Still freezing hard at 10F the whole day. Started snowing in the Czech today. About 0.75". Panic and calamity. Crashes and traffic jams. Fortunately I don't have to travel anywhere and the lady goes to work by underground.

Hold on there, Chibbi! They say a cold is cured in 7 days; if not cured, it recedes in a week :)

Mornin. I don't know how you all do it. When we get two drops of water on the ground, all of the bad drivers become the worst and everyone else becomes bad drivers. Took me 40 minutes to go 5 miles through town. Have a great, dry and warm (if you can find it) day.

thank god the super bowl is over lol. the city is getting back to normal. now we just need a good couple weeks of freezing temps so the bugs won't be out of control this year :)

I got some heat treating done yesterday. Gotta start on another knife today. Getting started on a folder is the hard part. Is surface grinding and getting all the parts the right size to the thousandt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back