CMP 4V Fixed Blade?

Well, I’m going to need one of these.
Good luck. I'm pretty sure they only made one batch because I've called the office and they said they're not going to do anymore FDE coating.

I saw one for sale on eBay in October. It sold for 650+tax+shipping. Two got shipped to the UK and sold by Framar knives. My wife wouldn't let me get the first one that Framar listed so I lost out on that one and thought I wouldn't get a 2nd chance. But the second one they listed I bought and my cost to get it and ship it back to the US was about $550.

I didn't feel it was an argument. It was a great extra point.

The PVD is definitely lighter and smoother and stains easier than Cerakote. My PVD blade will discolor just from fingerprints or leaving it in the sheath too long. But I prefer the feel of the PVD, it's got a metallic sheen to it too.

Last edited:
I wonder if they will still break due to the serrations or if the 4V will make it strong enough

Did you see the FDE ones posted on ebay? Authorized dealer charging $625 👎
6 in stock and selling each for a 90% mark up. Ouch. I'll never buy from Action-concepts. I saw last year he was marking up FDE Green Beret's too. It's a shame to do that to your customer base. I would've assumed that CRK dealers are supposed to sell for MSRP.

Back