COHUTTA PICS

Bigger IS better!

View attachment 1200369

THE Cohutta bowie knife.

Be still my heart!! Is the background picture a scene from some village in Latin America? I have seen a few folk art like that at an El Salvadoran restaurant, but it could be a daily life scene from any local village.

Bowie specs, especially steel?

Last edited:
2v2E5U8sjx6Zh4W.jpg

cbach8tw cbach8tw
Cohutta specs are listed here

This Bowie is koa on A2, and it’s an absolute beast! Not sure about the tile scene in the background. It’s part of an end table that was left by a friend that used to live at my place. The winters here have nearly destroyed it. I’ve always liked that table. I first saw it at his mom’s house 34 years ago.

Mchurch52 Mchurch52 it wouldn’t surprise me if your blade was made from the same batch of koa. It looks very similar. Beautifully chatoyant stuff!

cbach8tw cbach8tw
Cohutta specs are listed here

This Bowie is koa on A2, and it’s an absolute beast! Not sure about the tile scene in the background. It’s part of an end table that was left by a friend that used to live at my place. The winters here have nearly destroyed it. I’ve always liked that table. I first saw it at his mom’s house 34 years ago.

Mchurch52 Mchurch52 it wouldn’t surprise me if your blade was made from the same batch of koa. It looks very similar. Beautifully chatoyant stuff!
I wouldn’t doubt it, it is some beautiful wood. I recall Choppaman said he’s the one who provided the Koa on my knife to Russell. He must have quite the stash!

Back