• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Cold Steel NOS Laredo Bowie...

PeteyTwoPointOne

Platinum Member
FOR SALE

New Old Stock Cold Steel Laredo Bowie...Unused, never even sheathed, blade faces & edge are pristine other than a few grease marks from cardboard sleeve. Pommel & guard are brass & could use polishing...I am not even gonna try. Factory box is in good shape but shows wear from storage & age. Handle is imitation cocobolo.

PRICE: $115 SOLD <all in>

PAYMENT: PayPal Goods & Services or USPS MO

TERMS: Please post an "I'll TAKE IT" in this sales thread with a followup PM or email. I reserve the right to end the sale at any time for any reason. I likewise reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose to. No returns, No refunds, No exchanges...so be sure to ask any questions NOW! By purchasing this knife you agree that you are lawfully able to purchase, accept delivery, & use such a blade with all laws of your jurisdiction.

SHIPPING: I cover Priority Mail w/ Signature Confirmation to your PP address only in the US only...no PO boxes & no NYC shipping please!

PICS:

PE5SvuM.jpg

dHopZq3.jpg

b8HaUnF.jpg

Bi5W7iC.jpg

4w7g0q0.jpg

OLv2xHd.jpg

Last edited:
What steel is it made from ?

SK5 or O1, really not that sure...but the amount of oil that was on the blade, it's probably high carbon... the box has the model # as LLBT...thanks for the question! :)

Last edited:
Back