• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

COLD STEEL Oriental O Tanto Warrior Sword (updated with new pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been sitting at home and i've got other blades coming so this is for sale:

From Lynn's website:
The Japanese swords of the Emperor Series have proven, since their initial introduction almost five years ago, to be quite popular with many of our customers. Still, we are aware that there are some people who want a battle ready sword but hope to find one at a more affordable price. Our Warrior Series addresses this problem directly. In our efforts to reduce the costliness of the blades, we have omitted the expensive mirror polishing that we used on our Emperor Swords to create a new series of Japanese swords with a more practical finish.
The Warrior Series swords are very handsome in their own right and share the same steel, heat treatment, and sharpness as their more expensive Emperor counterparts. Like the Emperor swords, they have Samé covered, cord wrapped handles and quality fittings. If you're in the market for a strong, good looking, reasonably priced Japanese sword we know you'll be happy to own one of these. All come complete with a BLACK LACQUERED SCABBARD and a BLUE/VIOLET COVER BAG.

Specifications:
Blade Length: 13 1/4"
Overall Length: 19 1/4"
Steel: 1055 Carbon
Weight: 18.5 oz
Handle: 6" Samé (Ray Skin) Handle w/ Black Braid & Brass Menuki
Scabbard: Black Lacquered Wood Scabbard

Sageo is missing. Other than that it’s 9/10 in condition.Blade and scabbard had been consistently coated with mineral oil

Price drop: 220USD shipped with tracking number and insurance.

First to PM “I will take it” gets the 1st offer.Thanks for checking out.

Last edited:

Cold Steel Tanto had arrived at Spokane Valley on Jan 15th 2014 and AngryDaddyBird has yet to confirmed to have sent out the Cold Steel Espada XL as promised in the trade.

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...old-Steel-Knives-Carbon-V-Steel!**-Reduced***

He decided to withdrawn the trade since he's off to a Hawaii trip but i've already sent out the Tanto. In the mail he kept mentioning that the Espada XL will be sent out once the tanto arrives but until today he has yet to reply and that was a week ago.

This thread will remain opened until he stood by his word.

Dear Mod, i beg for your patience and understanding to keep this thread open.

Tracking Number: CP130814324MY delivered

Product & Tracking Information
Postal Product:

Priority Mail International Parcels

Features:

International Parcels

Date & Time Status of Item Location

January 15, 2014 , 2:58 pm Delivered SPOKANE, WA 99206

January 15, 2014 , 9:00 am Out for Delivery SPOKANE, WA 99206

January 15, 2014 , 8:50 am Sorting Complete SPOKANE, WA 99206

January 15, 2014 , 4:48 am Arrival at Unit SPOKANE, WA 99206

January 15, 2014 Depart USPS Sort Facility SPOKANE, WA 99224

January 14, 2014 , 10:02 pm Processed through USPS Sort Facility SPOKANE, WA 99224
Inbound Into Customs

January 7, 2014 , 4:25 pm Processed Through Sort Facility ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

January 3, 2014 , 11:36 am Processed Through Sort Facility KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA

January 3, 2014 , 9:35 am Processed Through Sort Facility KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA

On Thu, Jan 2, 2014 at 5:42 PM, AngryDaddyBird <angrydaddybird@gmail.com> wrote:

Espada is packed and ready :)
I dont have the box. Sorry.
Hope everything is going good this new year for you.
Keep in touch.
I will check emails once daily so don't be worried if i take awhile for s response.
Kalei

On Sat, Jan 18, 2014 at 3:54 AM, AngryDaddyBird <angrydaddybird@gmail.com> wrote:

Woops. Fiod is a typo. Meant Food. Lol. He has been there a lot. He now lives in Bali for three years now.
I am back now and driving home. My sister in law said a package from Malaysia is there so i am guessing its the tanto. Well it arrived safe and intact. I will be home in a couple hours. Shoot you a message when i am there.
I was in Hawaii. It was great.
Your Espada will be on its way shortly.
Man i don't miss this cold!
ADB

The written proof of transaction.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back