• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

Cold Steel Ti-Lite w/ Titanium Handles!!!!!!(Another price DROP!!!)

PRICE DROP!!!Hey guys. I have one Cold Steel Ti Lite with the Titanium handles. Brand New, Never Used/Sharpened or cut anything!!!! Made in Japan, not China. This is not one of the old ones, this is brand new, and i bought it maybe 2 years ago. Aus 8 steel.......$100>$95>...$90!!! Brand New!!!!!!!Priced to move! This is BRAND NEW!!!! Look on other sites....this knife is still going for at least $160 bucks! Come and get it!!!
photo12.jpg
[/IMG]
There are two versions of this knife made. There is the titanium handled one, and then there is a plastic handled one for cheaper. The plastic(zytel i think) one comes in this size, and a bigger size, i think with a 6" blade instead of the 4" blade. This one again, is the titanium one, and it has a 4" blade i believe.
Email me at d.weglarz13@gmail.com or PM me.
1st "I'll Take It!" gets it! Add 10 bucks for shipping. Paypal preferred, but will take MO. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Is it still here??? If so, I'll take it for $90+$10=$100 shipped. E-mail is on the way.

Last edited:
Back