Cold steel

I have the oppertunity to buy a Cold Steel Voyager, specs are :Voyager Series is now more oval shaped in cross-section. No Sheath. Specifications: Blade: 3" Thick: 3/32" Handle: 3 7/8" Overall: 6 7/8" Weight: 1.8 oz FeaturesVG-1 Stainless Steel Bade

Knife is in mint codition..i can get it for 25 bucks...good deal..and how is the VG-1 Blade?

It's well worth 25 bucks if you want a folder in that size. Very tough, reliable folder. Nothing flashy there but you'll easily get what you paid out of it if you plan on using it.

Jump all over it. :D

They are great knives for users and VG-1 is excellent steel.

The CS Voyager series are tough, well made, comfortable knives. The VG-1 steel takes a very fine edge and I have never been disappointed with it's ability to hold the edge. At $25, you will get a solid knife that will last for years to come.

Absolutely...go for it! I think the Voyager series are good, "center mass" production knives at the prices you can find them on the Internet. For $25, mint? No question...you won't be disappointed.

$25 bucks, and it comes with a better steal then the $200 models :D:D....take it! :thumbup:

I have the older voyager large model and it is a great knife I also paid $25 for mine and have never thought I overpaid for a second.

I forgot to memtion the knife is partially serrated..not into serrated knives...but i guess for the price ..i can live with it..

Back