• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ColdOne's clearout! Busse, Scrap Yard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, due to a situation beyond my control, I had to decide between helping family or the knives. No decision so here are the ones I am letting go.

Unless noted as users, all knives are safe queens. You can see a corrosion inhibitor on some blades (shows up as smears). Will easily wipe off, however I like to keep them well protected.

Payment by Paypal(No extra $) or EMT (if in Canada).

Shipping will be actual cost, or if buying multiple blades I'm sure something can be worked out. :)
I will only ship to your confirmed paypal address.

I'm happy to wheel and deal on package buys as well! As usual cash is king, first to pay gets to take 'em home!

Thanks for the help!
Chris

Check out my other threads here:
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1068031-Large-Sebenza-(2007)-with-custom-sheath
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1068032-Shadow-Knives-amp-Koster-knives

Busse knives
--------------

$329 Cultellus satin/grex&green wood mosaic pins with basic pouch sheath

$349 Cultellus satin/tigerhide with Rainwalker snake inlay sheath

$299 Cultellys satin/black micarta mosaic pins with kydex sheath

$900 Killa Zilla II black/black

Scrap Yard
---------

$150 Yard Guard user - Sheath not included. USER

Last edited:
I'll take the AK 47 Someone else got first dibs via email :mad:.

Last edited:
Strong interest in: AK-47, Dumpster Mutt LE 160, Dumpster Mutt DC, Scrapizashi. Trade and/or cash. Email on the way...

Looks like I will be too late here, but I would be interested in working out a package deal for either the AK/SAR5 or AK/Yard Guard. Lemme know if other deals fall, etc.

Hi everyone, I think the list is up to date now with what is still available & what is pending payment.

Skeleton Key is still available as Andre1 backed out.

Appreciate all the interest! I've had about 80 messages on these knives since the post went up. Yikes!

List has been updated.

How about a Cultie deal of the day?

Take all 3 Cultellus with their sheaths for $900 shipped within Canada & the US?

A big thank you to everyone for the support!

I am going to shut this thread down as I am going to be away for a few days and do not want to leave any new inquiries waiting! That bugs me so I don't want to do it to you.

Cheers,
ColdOne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back