Collection downsizing, folders and multi-tools for sale. PART 2!

spoonrobot

Gold Member
This thread is being updated with better descriptions and pictures to make the buying experience a better one for both me and any potential buyers. All items should be relisted by tomorrow morning.

Hey guys! Let's go for round 2!

Prices includes USPS Priority Shipping with Delivery Confirmation to the US. International shipping, please PM/Email me for a quote, it's generally an additional $6-$7. Payment by USPS MO or Paypal only please.

Each additional (as in, more than one) item you buy, take $5 off the total. :)
More pictures available on request.
No trades.
Open to offers.

1.) Spyderco FRN Stretch. Steel on this one is ZDP189, it's in brand new condition. I took it out of the box to look at it and that's all. $80 shipped.

2.) Spyderco Usual Suspects Forum Knife Endura 4 Wave. This one has been used, carried and sharpened. It has some rust/corrosion spotting on the right side of the blade but it's hard to tell with the coating. $75 shipped.

3.) Zero Tolerance 0500 MUDD. Has been carried, sharpened and used. In very good condition, has some light scratches/marks on the blade finish. $135 shipped.

Last edited:
5.) Kershaw RAM with DLC coated blade. Has been carried, used and sharpened. Has minor scratches/marks on the blade finish. $48 shipped.

Last edited:
just a question where was the usn sharpened, and do you think the rust/corrosion spots will come out with some use of flitz metal polish? Im talking with a guy who is looking to sell me his without a box [waiting for pics] at 70, but if he falls through I would be interested in yours.

Back