Collection Pics!

A few of these may go, so I thought I'd take a collection pic before I part with anything. Small compared to most of you, but a few good ones, I think. Probably stupid to use the EU-17 #17, but I couldn't resist (sorry, that one's not for sale). It's definitely my favorite of the group (with the FBMLE just behind), although the Meaner Street Model T is definitely the most used.

The kydex is all Okuden and the FBMLE sheath is from Dwayne Puckett at Armorall. Both of them do amazing work!

Last edited:
Nice set bro, you've got all your bases covered!

Great looking sheaths too...

Nice set...

I'm heading up to work at the other house this weekend and I'm sorting through all the knives I have here and packing up the users. Yes I have users:thumbup: :D

Nice collection.
I am going to get a pic of mine if the CGASH ever gets here.

Great collection. You're ready for anything.

Don't feel bad using number 17. I use my number 2 alot. I had EU-17 mini number 1 but couldn't bring myself to use it. Its an amazing knife though.

DSC00793.jpg

NOT for sale.

Awesome collection! I really envy you the EU-17. One of the best looking Busses IMHO. :thumbup:

Don't feel bad using number 17. I use my number 2 alot. I had EU-17 mini number 1 but couldn't bring myself to use it. Its an amazing knife though.

DSC00793.jpg

NOT for sale.

I really prefer this simple style compared to the new ones. I was Jerry would make some similar knives.

thanks, guys. the eu really is nice. if you ever seen one on the exchange, i highly recommend it (although it seems like no one wants to give them up!)

Nice collection bro! I also have a EU-17, but its not numbered?
Its one awesome knife! & I do carry & use from time to time!

DSC00793.jpg

NOT for sale.

Hhhm

I believe I know where # 1 is;)

Fellas, NEVER get rid of the Eu's :D I made the mistake of getting rid of a set of Magnum, regular, and mini plus a spare Magnum all at once because I was hurtin for a motorcycle when my old one went off to a better place :p and desperately miss the regular....it's one of the best Busse's ever made :D REALLY! I've tried to get another, but it's impossible. Keep that in mind if you ever think about selling. No going back.

Agreed phubsy, I sure wish I could find a user mini EU. Good luck on the search for the EU handled ZTBM. I've only seen a pic of that blade but it would have to be amazing...light, nimble, and comfortable.

KH, I'm glad my old Mini has good company with its tan brethren. You just need to hunt down regular number 1!

Thanks! I'll need luck! The only person I know who has one is Walkingman....who isn't someone that likes to trade or sell :p ANYTHING. I've been looking for a year and a half with no luck. It was only produced in ONE configuration (tan/camo) and was in ONE Ganzaa and I have the feeling it was extremely limited. It's my holy grail knife!!! I'd pay heavily and or trade heavily for one :D

Back