1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Collections...

Discussion in 'Razors, Scissors, & Personal Grooming' started by strategy9, Feb 22, 2021 at 2:09 PM.

1. strategy9

strategy9 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 27, 2015
    Finally got around to hanging a shelf and getting my nephew who runs an Etsy shop to make up some 3D printed stands for my razors to put 'em on display... I did touch up the edges on most of these slightly, with a few passes in the stone progressions, but not all out shave ready because mind you, these aren't my "users", just my collection pieces... A half dozen or so others I have aside as dedicated users I keep in my bedroom and bathroom...
    [​IMG]

Curious how other people's collections are being stored and/or displayed?

Stumpy and garry3 like this.
  2. garry3

garry3

Sep 11, 2012
    I store mine in cigar boxes.

[​IMG]

strategy9 likes this.
  3. strategy9

Apr 27, 2015
    @garry3 I have a vintage plaid case made for Kamisori razors... I bought it on Ebay a while back for my razors, not realizing it was made for kamisori's, and as it were I don't collect kamisori's so it's just collecting dust...
    If you want it it's yours, just PM me your mailing info and I'll ship it when I get a chance...

garry3 likes this.
  4. garry3

garry3

Sep 11, 2012
    Very kind of you. I do love a Kamisori shave.

5. garry3

garry3

Sep 11, 2012
    I don't think I can private message you as I am not a gold member.

6. Stumpy

Stumpy Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 27, 2001
    This is a shelf, Kami rack and bowl I made last summer. Had a bit of free time.:D Shelf.jpg

strategy9 likes this.
  7. strategy9

Apr 27, 2015
    You can post it on my profile mags if you want.... you're call...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 24, 2021 at 10:09 PM