Combat Elite from Darrel Ralph...the ninth knife up for auction

ida

This is Darrel’s description of his Mid Tech Combat Elite Series:
The Combat Elite ti frame folder series is the direct result of a collaboration between Ryan Wilson and Darrel Ralph. This knife has a sturdy titanium frame and our IBL (integral bar lock) locking system. This knife was designed for real combat use. The blade style is a semi-spear point style.
OAL ¼ Blade is 3 ¾ inches
440c steel

Opening bid starts at $125.00.. good luck to all !!!
Photo Courtesy of Terril Hoffman
index_image011.jpg

WOW awesome bid! Be sure to stick around for the last knife Thinkpad ;) :D We had a last minute donation you may not be aware of guys.. :cool:

Trace Rinaldi said:
WOW awesome bid! Be sure to stick around for the last knife Thinkpad ;) :D We had a last minute donation you may not be aware of guys.. :cool:
And believe me, the next one is simply AWESOME!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

LOL A Holiday that is already to be remembered, even better no doubt. :) Hate to see it end.

I hate to see it end too thinkpad... this has been a Holiday to remember.. :D

Well it seems as no one has shown an interest in this item for more than 24hours.. so therefore I will close the auction in one hour.. I will post the next knife up for bid, that was a donation and shock to receive this. Trace will post shortly after to give you the story of the knife.. Thank you all for your great support. :)

Thinkpad you have won this auction .. That just rocks and I want to Thank you for your generosity. Please email me so we can clear up this shippment.. Thank you again to all who have supported the Simonich Auction. :cool:

Wow, what a generous bid, I had my eye on this one too, but too rich for my poor man's blood.

Thanks for the bid Thinkpad, I know Rob's smiling up there watching all this!

Back