Combat Recrutes, and better spelling

I was just wondering if you still made the combat recrut, I saw it in an old issue of Fighting Knives magazine.

(but also it had a review of the steel heart 2)

Please Jerry, are there any more or did you quit making them?

I want one

It's my birthday
smile.gif

oh and how is progress on the busse folders?

Happy 20th TTTT

I had a Recruit in A2, it's a cute knife but I'd get Basic #3 or Mean Street over it, but it's good for whittlin' or short chopping cuts. Unless you can get a Meltdown.
smile.gif

But definitely get some INFI, marvelous stuff.

well I was just wondering if they still offered it because I think it would be a great knife to get me into buying more Busse knives, like an introduction.

I believe that I have ordered the last few police recruits in INFI, then the model will be discontinued. While I am not clear on the final amount I will have for sale, I am pretty sure that they will mark the end of the availability of that model.

The plan includes kydex neck sheaths. As I get more info, I will make it available on the forums.

------------------
Andy Prisco, Manager
Sharper Instinct, LLC
Phone: 1-201-493-2469
Orders-Toll Free: 1-877-557-5200
Fax: 1-201-493-2039
Visa & Mastercard Accepted

Authorized Dealers:
Busse Combat Knives and Big East Traditional Bows

Professional Shooting Svcs: Corporate Training and Stress Mgmt.

Busse Combat Variant Temp. HQ http://home.earthlink.net/~gregrnamin/andy/sharper.htm

Sharper Instinct Website www.sharperinstinct.com

Thanks Andy
smile.gif
I thought that they were discontinued. do you know how much they will be? I still think that they would be a great knife to start out with before I choose to get a basic.

Meltdown was the Busse cordwrapped neck knife similar to a Recruit.

Back