Come meet Bob at BLADE

Bmurray

Gold Member
First of all, I'm a big deal.

If any of you see me at blade with my three boys, feel free to come up shake my hand, get an autograph or take a selfie with me. I'm only charging $1.00 this year and take cash or paypal. Look forward to seeing everyone and making a few bucks at the same time.

Thanks,
"Big Deal" Bob

I highly recommend this once in a lifetime personal experience with Bob. If you get a chance, ask him for a shoulder rub or a fresh off the grill bison burger.

Well "Big Deal" Bob,
Upon reading this post and discovering that you were going to be there giving autographs and back rubs I immediately ran to the pawn shop and begin selling my possessions. I'm trying desperately to raise enough to be able to get to Atlanta in time to meet you, get your autograph, and get a photo. Sadly I already sold my left kidney for one of Andy's knives a while back.

But my teenager is asleep upstairs. I'm filling the bathtub with ice right now. I might be able to make this happen!

Oh dammit. I forgot the mortgage is due tomorrow.

Hmmm... I actually do have two teenagers. I need to go get more ice and a bigger cooler.

T

First of all, I'm a big deal.

If any of you see me at blade with my three boys, feel free to come up shake my hand, get an autograph or take a selfie with me. I'm only charging $1.00 this year and take cash or paypal. Look forward to seeing everyone and making a few bucks at the same time.

Thanks,
"Big Deal" Bob

You are quite the character, Bob. I wish I was heading down to Blade this year to meet you. Oh, and the knifemakers, too....I guess.

Sure lightened my wallet.......oh, wait...wasn't anything in there to start with! What the heck did I give you Bob?

Bob got $2 out of Ethan Becker. $1 for the photo op and another $1 for Bob to lay his blessed finger on Ethan's original Kephart.

IMG_1758.JPG

Big Deal Bob was certainly fun at blade show, and his family is so cute you can't help but like him. It was great hanging out with your clan again my friend.

same to you my friend. I think you owe me about $30 for all of the hand shakes and hugs and just being in my presence.

BTW, you definitely married up, she's hot!

Back