Coming Soon

JK Knives

I will be offering several different JK Handmade Knives products.
My youngest daughter Alison has started a small side business named McNally Customs (after her dog). We will be offering coffee mugs, beer mugs, shot glasses, and possibly t shirts and window decals with the JK Handmade Knives logo.
I will post photos when she finishes the designs. The products will be able to be ordered directly through her.
She has a Facebook page, McNally Customs, where you can see some of the other products she offers (if you are a dog lover, you will really like some of the products she offers). One more thing (looks like she was raised right, I'm proud), at the end of each month 25% of the profit from dog related items will be donated to the rescue place she got McNally Jo from.

Please post a link up to her facebook page, always interested in dog related stuff. Ps. is it Alison that collects old benchmades?

Please post a link up to her facebook page, always interested in dog related stuff. Ps. is it Alison that collects old benchmades?
I'll post a link when I get back to my laptop tomorrow, I don't know how to on my phone.
Yes, she is the Benchmade collector.

I don't have a Facebook account but will pass the information along to my wife. I looked at the Etsy Store, she did a great job.

Very cool!

best

mqqn

Bow wow baby.
I love that she is giving some of the profit to the shelter she got McNally Jo from.:thumbsup::cool:

Back