Companion Pricing and Ordering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys. Place your orders for the first run of the Companion here.

I believe they should fit in a flat rate box, so shipping should be $6 or $7.

Prices:
Black G10, standard: $84
Ghost Jade, Blue, Red, Purple Scales: $10 per set. I'll install them if you want, and include the black scales in a little baggie in the box.
Carbon Fiber: $35. Only one set of these left. I stole one for myself and three more sold before I could even get the threads up. They really do make the knife dead sexy.
Box signed inside: $250 Hey, it's an investment. I might be famous some day and it could be worth a lot of money. You might be able to retire to Florida, or at least Ohio on that signature........or I'll just sign it for free. Your choice. Feel free to give me $275 dollars for it though. See, you should have gotten it when it was only $250. It's already worth more. That's how fast these things can take off........

Email or reply to this thread are preferred. Sometimes pm doesn't go through. Time stamp is the determining factor no matter the way I receive your order.

Awesome blades my friend. I love the signed box line. I'd imagine by the time I type this and post it, the signature boxes will have reached $300.00!

Great to see you back in the game.

Beautifully designed, highly functional, Mid-Tech fixed blades in S35VN with G10 for less than a C-note. Wow!

Excuse me, if I missed it, but what are the specs? (OAL, CEL, HRC, thickness, weight, etc.)

You didn't miss it, I fell asleep last night.

OAL: 6"
Handle: 3.125"
Tip to scales: 2.875"
Cutting edge 2.75"
Blade height: 0.75"
Thickness: 0.56"
Stock thickness: 0.125"
HRc: 57-58

I will have to find my digital scale, but I may have the weight written down somewhere. Lightweight enough for a neck knife without killing yourself, that's for sure.

Nice to see your back! Any plans on a different steel on this model? Hope all is well with you Brian.

Any plans for orange G10?
On the next run I'd like to make a few in orange. I thought I had some coming in orange this time, but I got my wires crossed I guess.
Nice to see your back! Any plans on a different steel on this model? Hope all is well with you Brian.
Not on this knife I think. I'm going to have a couple knives coming out in 2016 in AEB-L, which is a great steel for knives that need to attain an incredibly fine edge. It makes them like a laser, especially at high hardness. If all goes to plan, I will have a midtech Dart EDC by next year and I'm considering it in 20CV, AEB-L, and 3V.

On the next run I'd like to make a few in orange. I thought I had some coming in orange this time, but I got my wires crossed I guess.

Not on this knife I think. I'm going to have a couple knives coming out in 2016 in AEB-L, which is a great steel for knives that need to attain an incredibly fine edge. It makes them like a laser, especially at high hardness. If all goes to plan, I will have a midtech Dart EDC by next year and I'm considering it in 20CV, AEB-L, and 3V.

Put me down for a couple Darts in 20CV.

any plans for a sheepsfoot blade like the dart you was making for me before? good to see your back with something on here

Can i get three black G10 (unsigned box) for what I have paid? You pick handle materials etc.,

Please let me know -presents for my kids/ and one for me - please? brother :)

Thank you to everyone who has picked up one of these. I know you have lots of options and I'm honored to be the one you chose.

I wanted to update. I have 10 black knives left on this run. The next run is in process, but I'm not sure the time frame. So, if you want one, get it now. I have three sets of blue and three sets of purple scales as well, the other colors sold out. I have more coming. The scales will likely get here well before the second run of knives, so if you want another color other than black, here's what I'm suggesting.

Buy a black knife, and let me know what color you wanted. Ill keep your name on the list and when the scales come in you'll be notified. I'll eat the shipping on the scale sets, so you won't have to pay anything except the cost of the scales.

Only ten knives left!

This is a great knife! The quality is as good or better than what I'd expect from a high end production knife. I couldn't make up my mind so I got the G-10 and the carbon fiber scales - they both look great on the knife so you can't go wrong with either of them. I'm pretty picky when it comes to knife quality but I have nothing bad to say about this one. Get one while you can, you won't be disappointed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back