Comparison Pic & Specs Of The Ergo Mini Muk, Baby Boom, & War Train Handcar!!!

Jerry Busse

Here is a comparison pic of these three killer cool blades with corrected specs for comparison.

Let's Drink! :thumbup:

Jerry
:D

Baby Boom LE

OAL: 7.5"
Blade Length: 3.375"
Blade Width: 1.5"
Blade Thickness: .160"
Grind: Flat Saber
Price: $297.00

Ergo Mini Muk LE

OAL: 8.25"
Blade Length: 3.5"
Blade Width: 1.5"
Price: $317.00

War Train Handcar LE

OAL: 9.25"
Blade Length: 4.5"
Blade Width: 1.85"
Price: $367.00

NICE!!!!

Any plans when Op Two Weeks is over, of taking a "Family Shot" of all the blades offered??
Would be an epic pic for sure... 3 pages worth!!

Thanks Boss, helps to see them on same pic, not that i didn't order most of em already anyway lol

Very nice. One question though, if we order a custom shop mini muk can we get it with the duty handle instead? :confused: :eek:

I would love to see the mini muck with mudders and the baby boom with an aggressive wharncliffe blade...

Very nice. One question though, if we order a custom shop mini muk can we get it with the duty handle instead? :confused: :eek:

This ergo mini muk is quite a bit more stout than the older concept. .160" saber compared to the .125" full flat. That would have been quite the slicer! And super compact with the AD handle. Would be awesome to get both.

Any handle for a spine shot of the mini muk? Want to get a better view of the swedge up front.

I lost my EDC 2 years ago and have not been able to find a satisfactory replacement.

The MINI-MUK just filled the bill. Gotta have a fixed blade. My hands cannot operate any one hand openers. And AUTOS will put you in jail.

Even my lady asked me to order one for her to match her other BUSSE KNIVES.

GOOD SHOT MR. BUSSE !

MANY THANKS!

We also got the TRAIL SCALPEL. Cannot imagine a better pair for around camp.

Three and a half blade length of the Mini Muk makes it legal to carry concealed here in Colorado (certain cities excluded) as well as any other duty it can already accomplish (brushcraft, kitchen, etc.). I really like how the MM top has this singular line and flow to it.

This is my first time seeing the WTH and that is probably the most intimidating small to medium size blade i've seen. Would love to have that in a 3.5 inch length with the handle coming off the top more like the MM and the blade rotated back where the tip sits just slightly above the back hump of the grip.

I can't say exactly why Jerry decided to beef up the thickness of the Mini Muk but I do remember some folks complaining that the Hog Muk LE didn't hold an edge as well as they would've liked while processing game. That may or may not have had something to do with the change but I do think it is something worth mentioning.

Both the WTH and Ergo Mini Muk should make excellent field knives for processing game-Yummy!!!

Awesome pic Bossman! :D :cool: Now if only there was an Anorexic Muk LE involved... ;)

WTH looks to be the winner........................well we are all winners :)

I went with the WTH. I'm thinking I can use it like an Ulu for camp cooking prep. Looks like a great blade shape.

Back