1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Completed knives 1/8/18 (3 available)

Discussion in 'Jarrett Fleming Knives' started by Jarrett Fleming, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Jarrett Fleming

Jarrett Fleming Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jun 5, 2011
    Here are a few just finished up. The first 3 are a new little clip point design. It doesn't have a name yet. The wenge handled blade was the first one profiled. I decided to tweak the blade shape a bit and add some belly before profiling the other 2. These were designed to be budget friendly I'm asking $180 each for the wenge and evergreen handled knives. The satin finished blade with ironwood handles and mosaic pins is $200.

These are about 7" long with 3" blade tip to scales. The wenge handled blade is just a little shorter.
    They are all 3/32" CPM154. Just to clarify (I've been asked recently) the steel comes in a bit oversized with the mill scale left on. Normally around .110" The satin finished blade has had the mill scale removed so it is close to true 3/32"

Wenge, black micarta liners w/ white g10 pinstripes
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Evergreen burlap, natural micarta liners w/ white g10 pinstripes
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ironwood, satin flats, black micarta liners w/ OD green g10 pinstripes
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last up is a Lycosa in bocote. It's not available
    [​IMG]

2. Choppaman

Choppaman Gold Member Gold Member

May 6, 2017
    I will take the DIW for $200

Bmurray, Luca917, varga49 and 3 others like this.
  3. Jarrett Fleming

Jun 5, 2011
    Bmurray and varga49 like this.
  4. Luca917

Luca917 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 10, 2016
    Great minds think alike buddy. I literally just signed on to grab that exact knife! Well done.

Bmurray, varga49 and Choppaman like this.
  5. Warrior108

Warrior108 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Apr 24, 2012
    I'll take the Evergreen pokey deal for $180.

And Eric will sell the DIW one to me also I'm sure. :)

6. Choppaman

May 6, 2017
    :D

7. Jarrett Fleming

Jun 5, 2011
    You got it! Good luck with that last part lol

Bmurray and Choppaman like this.
  8. Warrior108

Apr 24, 2012
    What if I just up bid him? $225 for the DIW ! hahahahaha (just joking of course)

9. Choppaman

May 6, 2017
    Do I hear $250--- $250 bidder bidder hey bidder!!

10. Turth

Turth Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 18, 2014
    If #1 is still available, I'll take it. Just a bit shorter than 3" makes it perfect for me. Don't need the extra belly either, I've got plenty myself.

I felt so silly even commenting on the blade thickness, quibbling over micrometers. Didn't intend to make you add a disclaimer Jarrett, sorry!

Wenge, black micarta liners w/ white g10 pinstripes

Bmurray, Warrior108 and Choppaman like this.
  11. Jarrett Fleming

Jun 5, 2011
    You got it!

You aren't the only person who has asked about blade thickness. It's good information for everyone no need to apologize!

12. Warrior108

Apr 24, 2012
    Ok @Jarrett Fleming it's model naming time and my vote is for the "WWCD" aka Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!! :D

This one is WAY up there on the list in my top 3 all-time knives where I was just super stoked and surprised the moment I unwrapped them! The handle is very comfy, and a perfect size. The pinch grip isn't obvious from looking at it but its there and the hand feels it. And I don't think the blade could get any more perfect when it comes to the combination of EDC length, a nice belly, not-tall yet thin behind the edge with the hollow grind. It is really light and nimble in the hand .. just awesomeness!! Thanks for thinking this one up!

Here are a few quick pics that I took ...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And a bonus for me is how nicely it matches my Surls Kestrel in 3/32 CPM154
    [​IMG]

Tekton, Oyster, varga49 and 2 others like this.