Concealex Neck Knife Sheath for 1999 BladeForums.com Knife

Spark

HPIC - Hatas gonna Hate
Staff member
Administrator
Super Mod
Just when you thought a good thing couldn't get any better, Mike Sastre of River City Sheaths and Victor Kelly of Concealex / BladeTech have generously volunteered to provide low cost, high quality neck sheaths for the 1999 BladeForums.com Blue Native.

The Sheaths will be made of Concealex, and will have a new pattern on them that Victor has been working on: High Gloss Carbon Fiber, which (from my understanding) looks phenomenal. The combination of the Carbon Fiber pattern and the Blue G10 scales on the Native should make this a very attractive combination. Concealex is a material similar to Kydex, but can have patterns on it, for pictures of what it can look like, click <a href="http://www.bladeforums.com/features/shot/bladetech.html" target="_blank">here</a>.

The best part about this is the price of the sheaths: $20, with no additional shipping cost if you want it delivered with your knife. Here's the catch: We're only going to order these on an as needed basis, and aren't going to be keeping them in stock, so if you want one, you'll need to order one ASAP.

Victor is sending me a sheath made of the CF patterned Concealex so that we can take pictures of it, but as of right now, we do not have a picture available for you to look at.

If you want to order one of these sheaths, please go to this page:
www.abc-direct.com/bladeforums/bf-native.htm
Make sure that if you have ordered a 1999 Blue Native, you check the box saying "Yes, I've already ordered a 1999 Native" and be sure to put in your name and email address if you have already ordered, so we can match the sheaths to the knives.

Thanks to <a href="http://www.blade-tech.com" target="_blank">Victor Kelly</a> and Mike Sastre for suprising us with this extremely generous offer, and for volunteering to make it happen.

Spark

------------------
Kevin Jon Schlossberg
SysOp and Administrator for BladeForums.com

Insert witty quip here

[This message has been edited by Spark (edited 13 May 1999).]

Me too!
smile.gif

------------------
LD
"Every Dog Has His Day"

This place just keeps getting better & better. You just got my order.

------------------
Cheers,

--+Brian+--

Back