Concert tonight!!!

Fletcher Knives

STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO
Gettin ready to go see Avenged Sevenfold and Seether in just a little while. I'm pumped!

That show was pretty damn good. A7X has a great stage show. I highly recommend it. Lots of stuff on fire, good set, came out and did two encores, nothing I didn't like about it. Seether was great too.

Last two shows I went to were both Social Distortion. House of Blues in A.C. (Middleclass Rut opened that time) and Electric Factory in Philly (Lucero was terrible, but Frank Turner was good). Oh, and Black Keys in central park last summer. Yea, I'm not all hXc like you, broski :D
-Nadz

Man, am I old. I really have no idea who they are ... and I refuse to Google it.

Glad you had fun, though.

Wasted $100 last week on Zac Brown. My wife wanted to go then wanted to leave early. Dumbfounded me, but she's the boss. I'm not really into either band but I'm glad you had a good time. OP if it wasn't for the fact I am a high school teacher I wouldn't know who they were either.

Wasted $100 last week on Zac Brown. My wife wanted to go then wanted to leave early. Dumbfounded me, but she's the boss. I'm not really into either band but I'm glad you had a good time. OP if it wasn't for the fact I am a high school teacher I wouldn't know who they were either.

A buddy of mine actually handles all of the live recording, sound digitizing, and data storage for the Zach Brown Band. When he started working for them, he was a real clean cut kid, worked out all the time, stayed healthy, ate right, played sports. Now he has to tour with the band all the time and spends all his time hanging around with them. Now he has big crazy looking porkchop sideburns, a big gut to go with them, and always smells like the cheeba and Taco Bell. LOL. Last time I saw him, I could have sworn an m&m fell out of one of his sideburns. I asked him, but he said he couldn't remember anything past 3 or 4 minutes ago.

LOL - Saw them Friday night at the amphi - missed sideburns though

While it was pop country it was at least different from what is being played right now. But alas I will take some DBT, Jason Isbell, Shooter Jennings, or just some plain old classic rock or country. Sorry Dylan I just can't get into any new rock A7X just isnt my thing. What really craked me up the other day was a kid talking about some song "Country Boy" By Aaron Lewis. Thought the name sounded familiar and the voice sounded way to rockish. Then I found out he was/is the lead singer of Seether. WOW

Back